Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!

Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 99338 times)

You've just never been to my server. Also not once have I considered Self Delete or posted about it, because despite what you like to believe, I'm not stupid. I know what the rules are. The only people that are sick of me are the people that like to kiss your balls because some tragic event occurred that made them believe that what you're doing is justifiable at all. Ask anybody on here if they don't like me, and I'm very confident you'll find that you're outnumbered. I have a life, I would highly recommend you get one too.
banned for flaming

You've just never been to my server. Also not once have I considered Self Delete or posted about it, because despite what you like to believe, I'm not stupid. I know what the rules are. The only people that are sick of me are the people that like to kiss your balls because some tragic event occurred that made them believe that what you're doing is justifiable at all. Ask anybody on here if they don't like me, and I'm very confident you'll find that you're outnumbered. I have a life, I would highly recommend you get one too.
i'll have you know i'm trained in gorilla warfare

The cringe stuff doesn't really get to me, what's annoying about INH is the condescending snark and jumping into every argument to dismiss it and covet the moral high ground by calling everyone stupid.

The cringe stuff doesn't really get to me, what's annoying about INH is the condescending snark and jumping into every argument to dismiss it and covet the moral high ground by calling everyone stupid.

also a chunk of his posts when encountering issues are just "stop".

I have a life, I would highly recommend you get one too.
do you mean social life? or live with your parents and work an entry level job every day life

if my brain recalled using its recall memory feature that i bought on amazon it may happen to recall that i remember you said you dont have anyone to talk to in real life so just wondering cause it really makes u think

I had some friends to talk to irl but now that im moving im starting from scratch because i literally know no-one in collinsville (where im moving to this weekend)

online friends dont count as a social life

^ that's it i'm Blocking this person.

online friends dont count as a social life
these friends are irl dummy

these friends are irl dummy
i was talking about outland predator
u posted before me and i didnt bother to edit

This, but it's also made worse in situations where he doesn't fully understand context or what's going on, so he just makes a fool of himself

also a chunk of his posts when encountering issues are just "stop".
Like the honor student thing, i think he's just meme-ing it up at this point