Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!

Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 99402 times)

do you mean social life? or live with your parents and work an entry level job every day life
if my brain recalled using its recall memory feature that i bought on amazon it may happen to recall that i remember you said you dont have anyone to talk to in real life so just wondering cause it really makes u think
Not at 3:00 AM
Get your facts straight son. I've moved passed my previous issues anyways. I have friends, I have a boyfriend, I have a therapist. The only reason I'm still here is because I like this game and it's community.
I get you don't like me, but don't try and act like you can control me.

Or do, doesn't mean I have to listen.

Like the honor student thing, i think he's just meme-ing it up at this point

i mean if it's meme-ing then up until this point it's just parodying himself and making himself look more of a repetitive person.

Get your facts straight son. I've moved passed my previous issues anyways. I have friends, I have a boyfriend, I have a therapist. The only reason I'm still here is because I like this game and it's community.

Cringe

The cringe stuff doesn't really get to me, what's annoying about INH is the condescending snark and jumping into every argument to dismiss it and covet the moral high ground by calling everyone stupid.
this so much.

Except the joke wasn't funny and could've been taken both ways???

?

why do you do this to yourself

You can believe what you want, but that don't mean it's right.

< be me
< 21 years
< still a virgin
< was messaging this dude
< just had some great cyberlove
< felt really good about it
< go tell people about it because why the forget not
< get called really sad
< realise all i was doing was jerking off while talking to another dude who happens to also be jerking off
< get sad
< get lonely
< get depressed

This has been the past hour of my life. :c