Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!

Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 99281 times)

Can confirm this is accurate, INH lived in Claremore

Oh stuff i forgot i even had a twitter, i havent touched it in more than a year
This is also supportable, because he moved. Look at recent activity.

Also, am I in the minority that 90% of the forums is absolutly sick of outland? He's never added any value to discussion here or in game, and acts like he's some sort of edgy starfish yet when people give him stuff for it he claims he's going to kill himself?

I mean I don't like nix and inh can be a pain but at least they can be social and normal sometimes, most of the stuff they do is just extreme immaturity. Outland is 21, and still pulling this stuff. I know people give tony hell for living at home, but the way outland acts is honestly just as/more pathetic

am i the only one that finds it disturbing that there are many young ppl like inh who engage in weird rp relationships

am i the only one that finds it disturbing that there are many young ppl like inh who engage in weird rp relationships
no

gotta get your rocks off somehow

Also, am I in the minority that 90% of the forums is absolutly sick of outland? He's never added any value to discussion here or in game, and acts like he's some sort of edgy starfish yet when people give him stuff for it he claims he's going to kill himself?

I mean I don't like nix and inh can be a pain but at least they can be social and normal sometimes, most of the stuff they do is just extreme immaturity. Outland is 21, and still pulling this stuff. I know people give tony hell for living at home, but the way outland acts is honestly just as/more pathetic
You've just never been to my server. Also not once have I considered Self Delete or posted about it, because despite what you like to believe, I'm not stupid. I know what the rules are. The only people that are sick of me are the people that like to kiss your balls because some tragic event occurred that made them believe that what you're doing is justifiable at all. Ask anybody on here if they don't like me, and I'm very confident you'll find that you're outnumbered. I have a life, I would highly recommend you get one too.

i have a feeling dramas like this are just 95% made to just stuff on people for no reason or have a reason that's just related to one of the most oldest and outdated stuff, i'm not white knighting anyone here or siding with anyone but OP could at least do a better job/do more research if he's going to do something like this and not use old and outdated stuff

you'd think there's such a thing called "growing out of it" or just "growing up" according to OP because INH has grown out of this. he's a complete weirdo to be fair (no offense, inh) but he's nothing harmful to the community enough to deserve a drama imo. isn't everyone including furries a complete weirdo?

there seems to be a lot of young people chronically desiring to fit in somewhere all over the internet

isn't everyone including furries a complete weirdo?
no im essentially an omniscient god

thread in a nutshell

in addition to what's happening in this thread i'd like to agree with this

no im essentially an omniscient god

Oh stuff!