Author Topic: cashing in csgo items / steam items  (Read 717 times)

i know I could've put this in its respective thread but I wanted to get attention anyway w/e

I may have overspent and im literally a dollar short from owing someone through paypal, so I had the backwards ass idea to get some steam credit with this EB games gift card I got as an early birthday gift, buy some stuff on CSGO (a key maybe???) and cash it in on one of those sites, I know these sites exist I just don't know which ones are reputable (or any of their names for that matter) and don't take like 50% of the forgetin value

if you have a better idea or know a good website I can do this that would be great thanks b ye

from what i've heard opskins is good

OPSkins is great. Just cashed out recently actually.

You can cash out to PayPal, it usually takes a few hours maybe a day or two but if you choose instant cash out they do it ASAP for a small percentage (5%??)
From there you can transfer paypal funds to your bank, or get a check in the mail.

ye opskins looks good

sold some garbage as a test and it sold quite quickly so that shouldn't be an issue, if im desperate I can lowball a 10$ skin anyway, so long as I can cash it out to paypal and I get a goddam dollar in there

thank, locking