Developers of Payday 2 release character pack of H3H3 to help fund their lawsuit

Author Topic: Developers of Payday 2 release character pack of H3H3 to help fund their lawsuit  (Read 4517 times)

so will ethan

I really hate how they're adding celebrities to the game.
Personally I wish they had them voice a character or something instead of directly adding them to the game.
goat simulator heist

They've been adding celebrities into to this game for awhile now.
I think this is different since they're having them play themselves instead of voicing a character with their likeness.
Personally I wish they had them voice a character or something instead of directly adding them to the game.
i think it's rather appropriate that they're adding a jewish character to a game about stealing money though i'm kidding
goat simulator heist
I don't understand how this ties into what I said.
 I'm not complaining that this dlc is silly, i'm complaining that it adds a celebrity to the game. (i dislike the alesso heist for the same reason even though i don't have anything against alesso) i do have something against h3h3
The Goat Simulator heist dlc didn't add an e-celeb as a playable character.

is it out yet? i can't find it in the steam store

is it out yet? i can't find it in the steam store
The dlc is suppose to come out with the Ultimate Edition of the game which will come out this upcoming month.

They won't be added directly into the game as playable memes
its also going to be lore friendly
Pretty sure they wont be voicing themselves, just characters with the likeness and (hopefully) a few traits as them