Author Topic: Doraemon and Dorami shirt decals  (Read 80013 times)

Also, osama bin laden is not a manga author, he is a terrorist. The correct author like i said time and time again, is Fujiko f. Fujio. Your being handicapped indeed

Zach's brain is so slow, it can't even comprehend jokes. Seriously, are you that gullible?

Whats the joke here? I dont see anything remotely funny.

Whats the joke here? I dont see anything remotely funny.
the joke is that you cant understand jokes

This is not a joke to me. It actually really ticks me off. And what i said about Pokemon being targeted towards teens, well, Well, But Pokemon in particular i think should be more for teens and adults for its extreme levels of violence. I mean, who would wanna watch animals fighting eachother for 22 minutes? That sounds lame...

Zach's brain is so slow, it can't even comprehend jokes. Seriously, are you that gullible?
"if it's funny to me, it's funny to everybody!" all you're doing is loving with a 12 year old and you expect him to laugh with you for some reason (over loving decals at that); you're more pathetic than the doraemon autist himself.

you're more pathetic than the doraemon autist himself.
well that's not nice

Nobita was created before morty idiot
you said yourself that doraemon can time travel
he clearly time traveled to the future and bootlegged morty

Im sorry, no, the Doraemon universe is far away from The rick and morty universe

I feel like he is a troll

Hulk Hogan's Rock and Wrestling is better

Pretty sure Doraemon was made in Iraq by Osama. I'd know because I asked him

Pretty sure Doraemon was made in Iraq by Osama. I'd know because I asked him

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE? DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? BECAUSE I DONT! LISTEN UP, BUD! DORAEMON IS A JAPANESE ANIME, AND ANIME NEVER ORIGINATES FROM IRAQ OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER! AS SAMMYCLASSICSONICFAN SAID:

"WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!"

DONT BELIEVE ME? ASK MY OC, DORAEZACH! HE KNOWS THE TRUTH!

"Hello, everyone! Ive heard Zach's cries for help dealing with all of this! Im here to tell you, Zach is telling the truth. Everyone should just admit the Doraemon anime originated in japan in 1979, when I believe Television was not introduced in iraq yet. They didnt translate it till much later."