Annoying Orange revealed highly classified info to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Author Topic: Annoying Orange revealed highly classified info to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 4449 times)

wtf lmao
it's a damn shame this isnt illegal because this is really just unfortunate to the country that shared this info to us, i'd think it'd make countries in general trust us less sheerly due to the fact that our president has a big mouth
in other words, this doesn't seriously jeopardize our national security, but it probably will have an effect on both the trust people have with Annoying Orange, and the trust that both our partner in this agreement and our other allies have with us. potentially, i imagine, this could lead to the partner dropping the arrangements, causing us to lose a valuable source of intelligence on CIA. though i somewhat doubt that happening, i wouldn't be surprised if it did. this isn't the end of the world obviously, but it is going to damage our reputation and Annoying Orange's.

what a great relationship we have with our allies if we can't even share crucial information about our enemies with people that are fighting them

and, you know, it doesn't help the whole russia ordeal either

if the Russian relationship extends as far as us sharing information about our common enemies then I have absolutely no qualms with that and neither should anybody else really

A common enemy does not mean we're friends that should be sharing military intel. Russia is propping up a dictatorial regime in Syria that gasses innocent civilians.

except the circumstances behind the chemical attack are not as certain as "Assad totally did it" considering we spent a good loving long time talking about it and criticizing Annoying Orange for attacking Syria

I still haven't got a real source. All the sources the OP gave are confirmed to be mostly fake news.

what a great relationship we have with our allies if we can't even share crucial information about our enemies with people that are fighting them

i think its more that if this information was leaked to the public somehow, including Russian media, it could jeopardize the mentioned source of information
i mean, the article did say that details about said information were restricted even inside our own government

We should reach an understanding with the ally that we are going to share the info before we do it. There's not really enough information about this considering it's classified to say whether or not he did the right thing.

When can you stop posting autistic stuff like this
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:24:04 PM by Hansome duded »

if the Russian relationship extends as far as us sharing information about our common enemies then I have absolutely no qualms with that and neither should anybody else really
the point is, if someone confides in you to keep information between you and them, and then you tell someone else that information, it's going to make them and other people trust you less. there was an agreement between two parties to keep something secret and it was broken, and that is going to have an effect on how well people trust our word. the nature of the information and the parties receiving it is (mostly) irrelevant here, it's just the principle of what happened that is going to turn heads.

i don't want to overplay anything here, i seriously don't think this is any kind of national security issue, but it's definitely more than nothing, and it will almost certainly have negative effects on our international reputation in the short term
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:27:45 PM by otto-san »

the point is, if someone confides in you to keep information between you and them, and then you tell someone else that information, it's going to make them and other people trust you less. there was an agreement between two parties to keep something secret and it was broken, and that is going to have an effect on how well people trust our word. the nature of the information and the parties receiving it is (mostly) irrelevant here, it's just the principle of what happened that is going to turn heads.

honestly i can see this being a problem, so yeah i sort of agree to an extent. afterwards our trust is depending on Annoying Orange and russia on what to do with the information they were given.

unless if he really knows what he is doing this might be risky.

emphasis on the might
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:34:05 PM by Timestamp »

It all depends on what the intel was, but it was apparently very secret if a US ally shared it with the US and only the US.

I still haven't got a real source. All the sources the OP gave are confirmed to be mostly fake news.
of all loving people to complain about not having a source...

oh no you responded to it

now he has the queue to derail this topic ahhhhh!!!!!

of all loving people to complain about not having a source...

I want a legit source. Not a shill source.

Yeah I thought it was funnier letting him yell into the void

Fake news is fake news
Breakdown of the Bullstuff

tl;dw - President has authority to declassify information at will, only shared details of terrorist laptop bomb threat, completely unnecessary outrage. Nothing illegal or even egregious.

Fake news at it's finest.

Fake news is fake news
Breakdown of the Bullstuff

tl;dw - President has authority to declassify information at will, only shared details of terrorist laptop bomb threat, completely unnecessary outrage. Nothing illegal or even egregious.

Fake news at it's finest.

How many times did I ask for a non-shill source in this thread?

The sources OP posted are confirmed to be fake news as always.