Annoying Orange revealed highly classified info to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Author Topic: Annoying Orange revealed highly classified info to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 4447 times)

I still haven't got a real source. All the sources the OP gave are confirmed to be mostly fake news.

Can I get new sources that aren't currently being shilled by Soros please?

All the sources in the OP are shills.

Fake news is fake news
Breakdown of the Bullstuff

Look at who called it. I told you people to post a legit non-fake source.

How many times did I ask for a non-shill source in this thread?

The sources OP posted are confirmed to be fake news as always.
and you're confirmed to be a goddamned handicap but you don't let that stop you, as always

seriously though the new york times is one of the most respected news outlets in the nation, possibly even the globe.

seriously though the new york times is one of the most respected news outlets in the nation, possibly even the globe.

Wrong.

They've been accepting shill money from George Soros for awhile now.

They aren't credible nor respected anymore and this is why I don't post sources. When I post real credible sources people claim it's not "credible" because it wasn't new york times or CNN. lol

How are people not condemning this and acting like tough guys?  If Obama did this, y'all would be up in arms calling for impeachment.  Time to grow big boy brains.

Wrong.

They aren't credible nor respected anymore and this is why I don't post sources. When I post real credible sources people claim it's not "credible" because it wasn't new york times or CNN. lol
Lol, because your flow of logic embodies confirmation bias. You're a joke.

Wrong.

if you're going to write off every reputable news source as "FAKE NEWS SHILLS" why even bother trying to argue anything? just be happy in your little make-believe world of denial and stop trying to drag us down with you

if you're going to write off every reputable news source as "FAKE NEWS SHILLS" why even bother trying to argue anything? just be happy in your little make-believe world of denial and stop trying to drag us down with you

Sorry you still believe in MSM. lol

Fake news is fake news
Breakdown of the Bullstuff

tl;dw - President has authority to declassify information at will, only shared details of terrorist laptop bomb threat, completely unnecessary outrage. Nothing illegal or even egregious.

Fake news at it's finest.
the problem was never that people thought it was illegal, it's just the principle of being the sole confidant of information and then casually telling other people about it. regardless of the nature of the information, it reflects badly on our ability to keep our word, and our current and future allies and partners will take notice.

oh yes definitely that's why they had to write a letter to their readers for not covering the election honestly

gtfo scrub

How are people not condemning this and acting like tough guys?  If Obama did this, y'all would be up in arms calling for impeachment.  Time to grow big boy brains.

no, I wouldn't condemn Obama for it either because it's better for enemies of your enemies to know information and we're too secretive as it is anyways

also I have a big boy brain and what my big boy brain is telling me is that assuming makes an ass out of you and me

oh yes definitely that's why they had to write a letter to their readers for not covering the election honestly

gtfo scrub
"The New York Times, morning daily newspaper published in New York City, long the newspaper of record in the United States and one of the world’s great newspapers. Its strength is in its editorial excellence; it has never been the largest newspaper in terms of circulation."
- Encyclopedia Britannica

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspaper_of_record

or is Encyclopedia Britannica a shill too

the problem was never that people thought it was illegal, it's just the principle of being the sole confidant of information and then casually telling other people about it. regardless of the nature of the information, it reflects badly on our ability to keep our word, and our current and future allies and partners will take notice.

But this isn't even something we, the general public, were unaware of? Was the recent ban on laptops on planes from certain countries and the explanation of it not sufficient enough to tell people "terrorists are making bombs out of laptops"? I can understand if he let loose with some super secret info about the US that no one even knew, but it's about CIA. Russia is also fighting CIA. Even if we didn't know, why not tell them? This is honestly ridiculous. I wish people would stop lighting their hair on fire whenever he does something. There are times where I see genuine criticism of Annoying Orange but assume it's bullstuff because nine times out of ten, it's Annoying Orangeed up hysteria.

Most MSM news sources are either shills or completely disingenous. New York Times, CNN, Buzzfeed, etc, are comparable to Humble Water Filter Merchant in terms of unreliability in producing hard evidence and facts. Corporate media is a loving joke.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 08:27:22 PM by Deus Ex »

Huh? Even the sources in the OP mentioned there was nothing illegal about it, just that it could strain relations with allies who were kind enough to share intel

Most MSM news sources are either shills or completely disingenous. New York Times, CNN, Buzzfeed, etc, are comparable to Humble Water Filter Merchant in terms of unreliability in producing hard evidence and facts. Corporate media is a loving joke.

T W O  S K O O P S

But this isn't even something we, the general public, were unaware of? Was the recent ban on laptops on planes from certain countries and the explanation of it not sufficient enough to tell people "terrorists are making bombs out of laptops"? I can understand if he let loose with some super secret info about the US that no one even knew, but it's about CIA. Russia is also fighting CIA. Even if we didn't know, why not tell them? This is honestly ridiculous. I wish people would stop lighting their hair on fire whenever he does something. There are times where I see genuine criticism of Annoying Orange but assume it's bullstuff because nine times out of ten, it's Annoying Orangeed up hysteria.

i'm not convinced that this is a major ordeal that poses any devastating threat to our foreign relations or national security, it's just the politics of the situation. if you have an agreement with someone, you keep it, otherwise it reflects badly on you.

"The New York Times, morning daily newspaper published in New York City, long the newspaper of record in the United States and one of the world’s great newspapers. Its strength is in its editorial excellence; it has never been the largest newspaper in terms of circulation."
- Encyclopedia Britannica

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspaper_of_record

or is Encyclopedia Britannica a shill too

do you just not read the NYTimes or are you really this batstuff loving ignorant

it could strain relations with allies who were kind enough to share intel
this is the important bit