Author Topic: what kind of servers do YOU want to see?  (Read 3578 times)

An RPG that has teamwork elements in it would be good, any teamwork based game for that matter, A fleshed out RP that has a great story, great locations and great people, anything that isn't too normal.

I like it when bases are actually invadable and it's not just a deathmatch on a flat plane with custom spawn rooms

Invading peoples bases and continually killing them should count as spawnkilling

a cool sport server. not necessarily a real sport, but something original that puts 2-3 teams against each other in short-medium length rounds. deathball or some stuff idk. we've just never had any servers like it and ive had the idea for a while but can't build
didnt we have that one basketball tournament that one time

Hmmm
A dodgeball game.
Or a boxing ring?

polished cityrp with a good map layout that doesn't get shutdown after one week

Escape the burning building:
So basically its a race to the end, or rather... The escape.
Everyone starts off at a point and must run through a building in the middle of destruction, by fire. Stuff falling appart. People dying. People falling through floors. Yknow, that kinda stuff.

Its a pretty fun idea.

Invading peoples bases and continually killing them should count as spawnkilling
I never said continually killing them and spawnkilling is exactly what that is, assuming they spawn in their base. I just said invading people's bases and stopped there.

maybe make a TDM reactionary to your typical boring TDMs.

like how Suburbia is basically the reaction to your typical CityRPGs.