Author Topic: don't go to college  (Read 4227 times)

actually i'm going to college
hope you don't mind

actually i'm going to college
hope you don't mind
dont
does university count
college is inside uni so yes dont go

Email your professor and respectfully ask if he'll bump it up. If there are barely any borderline scores like yours and his grade distribution is off, he'll consider it.

Only do this though if you actually showed up to class and can demonstrate other reasons why you should have gotten an A.

Email your professor and respectfully ask if he'll bump it up. If there are barely any borderline scores like yours and his grade distribution is off, he'll consider it.

Only do this though if you actually showed up to class and can demonstrate other reasons why you should have gotten an A.
Our professor said she won't bump any grades. Also, the class is 300+ students and they don't take attendance so rip there goes my GPA

as soon as i found out you're required to take and pay for "general education" classes i stopped looking around. not trying to stress tf out in highschool 2.0 and deal with bs like this

i didn't go to college because i'm capable of going into crippling debt and depression by myself

i don't get why grading systems don't automatically round up from the tenths place. it's cruel
as soon as i found out you're required to take and pay for "general education" classes i stopped looking around. not trying to stress tf out in highschool 2.0 and deal with bs like this
i would suggest getting your GED done at like a community college where you're in a chill environment, then transfer and get a degee

i don't really have to worry about general education classes since i had enough AP credits and dual enrollment credits to bypass that crap
so most of my classes will go towards my major

i don't really have to worry about general education classes since i had enough AP credits and dual enrollment credits to bypass that crap
so most of my classes will go towards my major
dont worry im sure whatever college you go to will figure out a way to forget you over and say half those credits cant count

dont worry im sure whatever college you go to will figure out a way to forget you over and say half those credits cant count
i already had all of them cleared with them though

i already had all of them cleared with them though
ok well thats good at least cus sometimes in can be a nightmare