Author Topic: Liberals try going to muslim no go zones to prove Annoying Orange wrong.  (Read 4707 times)

My university has a long history of being apolitical and yet we still have a couple of elective classes that teach gender theory.

Are those teachers teaching gender theory at least more in the middle or do they lean more to the left?

But you did work at walmart and you are a right wing anti-intellectual. Fair question I'd say

Are you assuming my political affiliation? Again you're throwing petty insults because you can't come up with a legit response. At least SeventhSandwich had a legit response.

Are you assuming my political affiliation?
Am I wrong?

Explain your political position

Am I wrong?

Explain your political position

As soon as you tell me what university that isn't authoritarian left that is teaching such things about gender.

As soon as you tell me what university that isn't authoritarian left that is teaching such bullstuff about gender.
That's as good as a confirmation to me lol. No surprises.

These same universities claim that clapping causes triggers in students and which is why we can only "snap" now.

And you're telling me that these universities are "intellectual."

You have yet to even respond to me with an intellectual response. You should probably get your money back from these so called "intellectual" safe spaces.

the world health organization, the largest health agency in the world responsible for fighting ebola, malaria and every major disease, says that gender and love are two different things.

Are those teachers teaching gender theory at least more in the middle or do they lean more to the left?
In terms of the coursework? I don't think it leans either way, since gender theory doesn't necessarily have anything to do with politics.

The teachers probably lean to the left, but I don't think that should matter. Economics professors tend to hold right-wing political beliefs, but that doesn't mean I get to stuff on their course just because they don't share my views.

the world health organization, the largest health agency in the world responsible for fighting ebola, malaria and every major disease, says that gender and love are two different things.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/health/who-transgender-medical-disorder.html

The same group that dropped transgenderism as a mental illness.

They'll say anything that pays the bills.

This also includes but not limited to transpecies, transabled, transethnic, etc.

They'll say anything that pays the bills.

This also includes but not limited to transpecies, transabled, transethnic, etc.
Between this and your 90's comment you seem to seriously be struggling with the concept that beliefs/knowledge can evolve. Not everyone is as intellectually stagnant as you are tony

Between this and your 90's comment you seem to seriously be struggling with the concept that beliefs/knowledge can evolve. Not everyone is as intellectually stagnant as you are tony

So things like transethnic is a legit thing?

White people are the same race that used to lynch scientists. Times change, lord tony. If you want to stay out of the loop and listen to 20 year old information the WHO was providing then go do so, but the rest of the civilized world recognizes gender and love as two different things.

White people are the same race that used to lynch scientists. Times change, lord tony. If you want to stay out of the loop and listen to 20 year old information the WHO was providing then go do so, but the rest of the civilized world recognizes gender and love as two different things.

So things like transethnic is a legit thing?
The difference here is that there have been medical studies confirming that gender dysphoria - the perpetual feeling of being in the wrong gender - actually exists. The same thing doesn't happen with race. There are no documented cases of racial dysphoria.

I guess Rachel Dolezal comes close, although it appears certain that she faked being black for career and political reasons, rather than because she has some kind of variation in her brain chemistry.

Rachel Doleza is now the poster child for transethnicity and is trying to get it to become a real condition.

Rachel Doleza is now the poster child for transethnicity and is trying to get it to become a real condition.
Yeah but she's crazy and nobody, including doctors and scientists, thinks that she's right.