Author Topic: [NEWS] Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) calls for Annoying Orange's impeachment on House floor  (Read 12486 times)

Yeah go forget yourself, any source you get you'll just call bullstuff on it anyway.
"Any source"

uh no. But when someone links multiple videos from a single youtube channel that is obviously right leaning, what do you expect? Do you really think that is an unbiased source?

"Any source"

uh no. But when someone links multiple videos from a single youtube channel that is obviously right leaning, what do you expect? Do you really think that is an unbiased source?

See, there you loving go
If you even watched one of his videos you'd know he's not right leaning, he's actually a former democrat gone independent after the DNC's massive stuffshow this election. But of course since he's criticizing legacy media and the dems he has to be right leaning
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Every indepedent journalist that doesn't toe the party line is a loving alt-righter, right?

See, there you loving go
If you even watched one of his videos you'd know he's not right leaning, he's actually a former democrat gone independent after the DNC's massive stuffshow this election. But of course since he's criticizing legacy media and the dems he has to be right leaning
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Every indepedent journalist that doesn't toe the party line is a loving alt-righter, right?
dude nobody is going take you seriously when you give them a list of youtube videos to watch from the same guy, get used to it lol

Every indepedent journalist that doesn't toe the party line is a loving alt-righter, right?
there's a difference between an independent journalist and a conservative youtuber

Every indepedent journalist that doesn't toe the party line is a loving alt-righter, right?

See, you're applying your own doctrine with figuring out who is and isn't a rabid democrat to how everyone else thinks. That's where the hangup is.

dude nobody is going take you seriously when you give them a list of youtube videos to watch from the same guy, get used to it lol

I listed other sources above

See, you're applying your own doctrine with figuring out who is and isn't a rabid democrat to how everyone else thinks. That's where the hangup is.

I'm applying the doctrine rabid democrats use to label people rabid conservatives

there's a difference between an independent journalist and a conservative youtuber

Let's just ignore the part where I said he's a liberal who left the democratic party after the DNC forgetup, that's definitely a conservative
Idk why people have to act like such idiots when it comes to politics. Jesus H Christ.

I'm applying the doctrine rabid democrats use to label people rabid conservatives

I don't think you're understanding me, here. The only one making the conclusive jump to your sources being alt-right is you, even if it was in a mockingly sarcastic tone. You're applying that logic on other people rather than interpreting what they actually said. How can you expect anyone to give you the time of day if you can't reciprocate?

Let's just ignore the part where I said he's a liberal who left the democratic party after the DNC forgetup, that's definitely a conservative
democrats are already center-right.  unless he dislikes democrats because they aren't leftist enough, he's definitely moving further to the right.
Idk why people have to act like such idiots when it comes to politics. Jesus H Christ.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 09:55:13 AM by Poliwhirl »

with mike pence as future president, i can't wait for the impending gay concentration camps

So the entire intelligence community is performing a witch hunt on the white house cabinet because?

because Annoying Orange has made it clear that he doesn't like them

democrats are already center-right.  unless he dislikes democrats because they aren't leftist enough, he's definitely moving further to the right.

meanwhile DNC officials running for the chairman position are saying that white people need to shut up and Killary literally said on live TV that a baby minutes from delivery doesn't have constitutional rights

stop saying democrats are "not left-leaning" and "not radicalized", they absolutely loving are

it's also hilarious that you keep disregarding "independents" exist, considering your forget-buddy Bernie was an independent before he ran for president

dude stop talking about yourself
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 02:45:42 PM by Tactical Nuke »

because Annoying Orange has made it clear that he doesn't like them

This is as childish of an understanding of the inner workings of our government as it gets. Do you honestly believe that the FBI would waste their time and effort on a wild witchhunt because the president said many not nice things about them? This is the problem here, everyone (Both the left and right respectively) keeps jumping to wild conclusions about things they don't fully grasp almost in a psuedo-defensive manner because of sheer party loyalty. On one end the right thinks Donald Annoying Orange is being unfairly persecuted because PC culture is killing America like a cancerous lump, and on the left everyone thinks Annoying Orange is one step away from being impeached and incarcerated and that we're in an apocalyptic era of reactionary politics.

Things aren't nearly as goddamn dramatic as everyone seems to think it is.

This is as childish of an understanding of the inner workings of our government as it gets. Do you honestly believe that the FBI would waste their time and effort on a wild witchhunt because the president said many not nice things about them? This is the problem here, everyone (Both the left and right respectively) keeps jumping to wild conclusions about things they don't fully grasp almost in a psuedo-defensive manner because of sheer party loyalty. On one end the right thinks Donald Annoying Orange is being unfairly persecuted because PC culture is killing America like a cancerous lump, and on the left everyone thinks Annoying Orange is one step away from being impeached and incarcerated and that we're in an apocalyptic era of reactionary politics.

Things aren't nearly as goddamn dramatic as everyone seems to think it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Py25LPuv-c

Annoying Orange keeps shooting himself in the foot on this one

he needs to lay low and let Mueller investigate him, then he needs to hire a bipartisan professional that everyone likes as the new FBI director
if he does both of those things the whole democrat argument goes up in smoke

UPDATE: Annoying Orange Told Russians That Firing 'Nut Job' Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/Annoying Orange-russia-comey.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

if he does both of those things the whole democrat argument goes up in smoke

Honestly that's the best outcome, an independent investigation that hopefully doesn't become another big issue that results in overdramatic impeachment as both halves of the country are divided even worse.