Author Topic: Event_RelativeEvents: a new teleport and more "soon".  (Read 2274 times)

A (soon-to-be) pack of events. Made to require fewer named bricks to do things than the existing events.

Currently contains:
relativeTeleport: A teleport event that teleports you to a position relative to the World, the Brick, or the Player; whatever you pick has its coordinates used as the origin. This means you can have modular constructions with no relays and SELF targets. move the player a certain distance in any direction, or to teleport a player to certain coordinates where you can't put a brick for whatever reason (say, under the ground plane.)

Download
Direct Download (no intermediate page, same file.)

Changelog:
v1. Added relative teleport.

Pics not really possible unless you want a picture of the event screen.

Does this conflict at all with doplayerteleport? I want to use this in conjunction with it (I have a build that's already evented to use doplayerteleport with several thousand related event lines)

There's no reason it would conflict. Should be safe.

*cough*botnotmovebutwillstillshootatyouwithoutspazzingoutduetolackofmovement*cough*

There's no reason it would conflict. Should be safe.
This is true. They do similar things, but neither overrides anything and they use different names for the events. Should be fine.
*cough*botnotmovebutwillstillshootatyouwithoutspazzingoutduetolackofmovement*cough*
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
"Bots won't move but they still shoot at you without spazzing out due to lack of movement?"
So, when a bot's target teleports, the bots stop moving but continue shooting at you? Once you move, do they start moving again?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 09:04:35 AM by Super Suit 12 »

Dude, are you ok?