what are your favorite video games? v.99999

Author Topic: what are your favorite video games? v.99999  (Read 4242 times)

i mean i know this thread has probably appeared 1000 times in some form or another a long time ago but lets get things up to date, shall we?: what's your favorite game or games?
for me, sandbox games like blockland (duh), gmod, and party games like tower unite and other things are pretty damn good. my favorite straight up shooter is obviously splatoon because seriously forget the grey and brown super realistic simulators that every generic shooter game is.
go go go

Current list as of right now.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:32:22 PM by SimpleFish »

STALKER: Call of Pripyat
Blockland

I would say Insurgency and No Man's Sky as well but I don't enjoy them enough to warrant taking up my time throughout the semester. STALKER is the only game that I enjoy enough to waste time on lol

Overwatch, TF2, Outlast 1/WB/2, Halo 5: Guardians(MP only), Madness: Project Nexus, IMSCARED, PAYDAY 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Blockland and Garrys mod
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 06:46:51 AM by Duck Quackington »

Current list as of right now.

You and your profile picture makes this extremely edgy

You and your profile picture makes this extremely edgy
For some reason looking at his avatar whilst listening to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE2ETqUGj6Q
Makes it twice as edgy.

OT:

There is no superior.

my favorite straight up shooter is obviously splatoon because seriously forget the grey and brown super realistic simulators that every generic shooter game is.
😕

seriously forget the grey and brown super realistic simulators that every generic shooter game is.

Top 60 personal favourite games. I only allowed 1 game per series (but different games from the same franchise are okay). This doesn't represent my objective game design opinion, these are just the games I've had the most fun with personally.

blockland
terraria
super meat boy
the binding of isaac: rebirth
dungeons of dredmor

blockland
terraria
super meat boy
the binding of isaac: rebirth
crypt of the necrodancer
gmod

hotline miami
garry's mod
saints row 2
far cry 3
shadow warrior
call of duty black ops 1-3 (only the zombies) and world at war (all of it)

blockland
metal gear rising
rayman 2 and 3 and arena
battlefront 1 and 2
the jedi knight series
SW force unleased 1
godzilla save the earth
monster hunter series

Overwatch
Tabletop Simulator
Sid Meier's Civilization V

..i think that's it

my favorite straight up shooter is obviously splatoon because seriously forget the grey and brown super realistic simulators that every generic shooter game is.

I agree but why not both :^)

kill me

Bob the Builder for Playstation 1

(overwatch and kingdom hearts)