Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions v5  (Read 28874 times)

football is boring

easily the worst opinion so far. genocide and natural selection among society ain't stuff
^^^

what year?

the c7 (internal code for "corvette, 7th generation") never got a facelift, so year doesnt matter they all look the same

The world could stand to lose about 6 billion people.

Old people with no further use should be put down.

Life support should not be a thing. If you're meant to die, die. This means by diseases as well. Humans defy the law of natural selection by dosing themselves with vaccines.

Anybody who is of no use to society should be put down. That includes mentally impaired and physically impaired, unless they serve a purpose.

You shouldn't have to take bullstuff classes throughout school years to get credits. It just pisses people off.

Before anybody says I should die, I would gladly do it if it meant the world could start stabilizing itself and go back to the ways of proper natural selection.

Transgenderism is a cancer. Multigenderism is a cancer.
🤔🤔🤔

tron legacy is loving awesome

🤔🤔🤔

Oh no somebody is 23.

Chill out. If I despise people as a whole big loving whoop. That's why I made my post in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

To me the world needs to lose a whole lot of people. Genocide or not, I don't care how it happens.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:04:37 PM by Aplem »

The world could stand to lose about 6 billion people.

Old people with no further use should be put down.

Life support should not be a thing. If you're meant to die, die. This means by diseases as well. Humans defy the law of natural selection by dosing themselves with vaccines.

Anybody who is of no use to society should be put down. That includes mentally impaired and physically impaired, unless they serve a purpose.

You shouldn't have to take bullstuff classes throughout school years to get credits. It just pisses people off.

Before anybody says I should die, I would gladly do it if it meant the world could start stabilizing itself and go back to the ways of proper natural selection.

Transgenderism is a cancer. Multigenderism is a cancer.
right on the money!

Fidget spinners are cancer

Fidget spinners are cancer

Tom I don't think that is unpopular.

Oh no somebody is 23.

Chill out. If I despise people as a whole big loving whoop. That's why I made my post in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

To me the world needs to lose a whole lot of people. Genocide or not, I don't care how it happens.
it's just such a classic edgy teen viewpoint to have. props for not being a hypocrite I guess.

i still love everything about undertale

also Humanz is a good album

i still love everything about undertale
thats beause ur a furry

All sports (except for swimming and biking) suck