Author Topic: i'm 25 and i've spent nearly half my life here  (Read 1737 times)

and honestly, it's not really that depressing to me that out of 25 years of my life, i have spent 12 of them with blockland. there was a period in time when this community and the friends i made here were literally the only reasons why i would bother getting out of bed, and i was even talked out of Self Delete by a blocklander at least once. (beachbum <3) today i am celebrating the fact that i am still alive despite years of suicidal thoughts and self harm, and i am so happy to finally be living a life that portrays me the way i've always wanted to be

i'll honestly probably be here until the game and forum implode and cease to exist so hit me up some time if you ever want to play or something :)

i love you too jailbait man

don't forget
you're here until you die

glad to hear ur doin well now despite some rough patches :)
i'm also pretty glad i've been here as long as i have, i've made quite a few friends here and i'm having good times

As dysfunctional and bickering as this place is, there's something about it that's irreplaceable, isn't there?  Even though there is a lot I dislike about the forums, I've been here for eight years so there must be something to it.

Also, I probably wouldn't have gotten into coding when I did if it weren't for Blockland.

Anyway, here's to 12 more years of BLF.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 01:00:16 PM by Electrk. »

There's something much more amusing and addicting about Blockland and it's community compared to any other message board i've been a part of, like Facepunch for example, even though i registered on there back in 2009, i don't post nearly as much on there nor do i take part in discussions or events

It's a weird thing, but it is always nice to hear how it's helped people over the years and that people who have spent a long time on here don't really regret doing so

blockland in the eight years ive been here taught me how to build with legos and its great lemme tell ya i got really good at building

if it wasn't for this game I would have never learned how to model and most importantly I wouldn't have met some of my best friends

I got really good at projectile leading and getting mad at the internet. Thanks Blockland!

@op: same

except only the title part

edit: and i'm 26

next year you'll have officially spent half your life here

i've spent about 65% of my life here