pie crust needs to loving stop

Author Topic: pie crust needs to loving stop  (Read 26521 times)

shut up tony

How many times you going to dismiss me like this?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure dog research is "NSFW"

Maybe you guys should clarify what kind of NSFW content should be posted.
have you ever even read discord's tos
it clearly states that things like bestiality, gore, and cp should not be posted

drawing out of the way
it was originally nsfs (where you post furry and other wierd ass special interestes) until pie crust let the dogs out in it
i banned him and he asked to rejoin and i said yes
i already had him blocked and i named it to dont_go_in_here because i was basically getting no notifications from him, because i thought people would start posting gore in it and stuff since pie put beast in there. i also had muted the channel
it was named notsafeforsanity for a reason you tard

The channel was "originally NSFW" right?

If Pie Crust adds dog research then it's still "NSFW"

Therefore, the channel remains NSFW whether pie crusts posts dog research or not.

So how does it stop being "originally NSFW" then?
You're not wrong. I think that only NSFW stuff that's legal inside the United States is to be posted in the NSFW channel though. Legal or not, it's still loving disgusting.

it clearly states that things like bestiality, gore, and cp should not be posted
Have you? It has no mention of specific "types" of anything.

It actually straight up says "no loveual / researchographic content" so I think that violating the TOS is out of question for most Discord servers.
Quote from: https://discordapp.com/terms
you agree not to use the Service in order to:
post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, researchographic, loveual or otherwise objectionable;

Have you? It has no mention of specific "types" of anything.

It actually straight up says "no loveual / researchographic content" so I think that violating the TOS is out of question for most Discord servers.
discord straight up added a warning for nsfw channels

On second observation, https://discordapp.com/guidelines has rules against animal cruelty. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

On second observation, https://discordapp.com/guidelines has rules against animal cruelty. Apologies for the misunderstanding.
don't forget this too:
Not properly labeling NSFW channels. Some content just isn't appropriate for kids under 18, so let's do the right thing in our community. Discord requires that you label any channel containing adult content as NSFW. This will add an age gate to the channel, protecting those who wish not to see.

meaning you can have nsfw channels

Ah, so I suppose the TOS loveual content line is for non-nsfw channels.

i already had him blocked and i named it to dont_go_in_here because i was basically getting no notifications from him, because i thought people would start posting gore in it and stuff since pie put beast in there. i also had muted the channel
it was named notsafeforsanity for a reason you tard

?????????

Already admitted to creating the chatroom for people to spam gore to cover up Pie Crust's pet lust. Both of which are against ToS.

Also didn't all of this happen outside of blockland related things?

So I guess this entire discord should have their channel taken away as the creator intended to have gore posted in it instead of you know, just removing Pie Crust from the channel like any sane person would do.

how about we delete pie crust from existence

[news] tony forgets how to read
?????????

Already admitted to creating the chatroom for people to spam gore to cover up Pie Crust's pet lust. Both of which are against ToS.
So I guess this entire discord should have their channel taken away as the creator intended to have gore posted in it instead of you know, just removing Pie Crust from the channel like any sane person would do.
he didn't WANT people to post gore, he THOUGHT people would post gore because of pie crust posting bestiality.
Also didn't all of this happen outside of blockland related things?
it's still a blockland related discord

it's still a blockland related discord

It's not Blockland official.

It didn't happen on the forums or in game.