Author Topic: *Locked*  (Read 8138 times)

Zoneark, stop making a fool out of yourself.
In case you didn't read my last post, SHE HAD 8 BFS BEFORE YOU, SHES A WHORE
pics of this bitch noaw

Anyone notice that if you say cancel, it just asks you to leave the site and still shows the mods?
well it was linked to a passworded site....

looks to me he didn't threaten to ruin your rep. he told you, that you would ruin it on your own. and here you are doing it.
what a whiny bitch.
Soon after he said that he had a photo of me (fake picture I think) He said he would do stuff with that, I was just giving everyone a heads up incase he does, I don't want to be humiliated.

lolwut?

Zoneark is a social error which needs flattening out.

Zoneark, stop making a fool out of yourself.
In case you didn't read my last post, SHE HAD 8 BFS BEFORE YOU, SHES A WHORE
pics of this bitch noaw
As much as I hate agreeing with Gikon, I just want to ask one thing. "Is this girl really worth the weight of all the crap your shovelling on each other?" Just incase that didn't work I prepared a backup.

THE INTERNET IS SRS BIZNESSS!1!!1!onomatopoeic!111!

[/thread]
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 02:53:55 PM by Spation »

Becca is a serious bitch. From what I've heard and understand about her she goes around playing with peoples emotions by online dating them. Gets them to fall in love with her, then dumps them for someone "better", or for some other reason she thinks up at the time, and goes onto the next (usually right after the last). Zoneark is a fool for dating her, not just because it's her but because it's online. If he feels he is loved then he can go on feeling those false emotions and end up getting hurt for being a dumbass.

I went to a server where Becca was admin, during this time she found the "strength" behind her so called friends to make fun of me. Any other time I gave her a piece of my mind, usually in a private MSN window, she would do nothing but say things completely unrelated to what I was talking to her about.

And to add on to what Skele is saying, if you talk to her about her using other people, she will deny it and make up a random arrogant excuse as to why she broke up with them. If not that she will play the "Self Delete card" and pretend to be suicidal, she doesn't mean it...She just does it so that she appears to be the victim and her "ex" a bad person..

Gah,megascinece was becca's BF and he actually had naked pictures of her shown on a weapon!
Just...Disgusting
I hade Web cam whores.

Becca is obviously seeking attention from you people.  The one time I was on a server with her she talked about being suicidal/depressed however it was kind of obvious that she was only seeking attention. The best way i think to deal with people like this is to just ignore them denying them the attention they seek. 

Gah,megascinece was becca's BF and he actually had naked pictures of her shown on a weapon!
Just...Disgusting
I hade Web cam whores.
Megascience was never her "bf", if he was then she was cheating on zoneark/beachbum... :/ I was the one who took the naked pictures when i saw her show her tits on webcam, i just took a simple screenshot and edited to only that part, not hard..I gave them to most of the Blockland community, some gave it to others..But i didn't give the pics to him so..ja..

Wow. I feel bad for you, Link. Also, MegaScience claimed to be a girl and was trying to give off research to me through IM programs by asking me what my screen names are. I obviously said no and permabanned him/her/it from my server with the reason being: "If your that desperate for love, sell yourself on eBay." I mean really, what pushes these people to do these things? Not to mention Becca...

I am on right now as super admin :D  Time to enjoy!

good job posting so he knows.