Author Topic: *Locked*  (Read 8139 times)

This is locked, so noobs wont bump it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:01:19 PM by Green Link »

He probably changed it, he will have to change it back, unless he plans on telling everyone in the clan the new pass, which is highly unlikely.

I got banned for some crazy amount of minutes. What a jerk, I thought it was quite comical. I suppose he hates me now, but I don't really care considering he e-dating becca. (Blockland's resident cam-whore).

yeah well since you decided to post this i think your over reacting over this whole thing

im sorry that its your speacial time of month but get over it

worm i unbanned you and those passwords are wrong...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 10:57:54 AM by zoneark »

yeah well since you decided to post this i think your over reacting over this whole thing

Zoneark, you do realize that Becca is a whore?
She had 8 BF's before you, dude. Including CapTMeaT.

Haha

Warning. Only the {LV} clan and its members may access this site. If people other than {LV} members knows of this site or this site's content, their informer will be prosicuted to the fullest extent of Zoneark's will.

What a nub :D

I got banned for some crazy amount of minutes. What a jerk, I thought it was quite comical. I suppose he hates me now, but I don't really care considering he e-dating becca. (Blockland's resident cam-whore).
She's ugly.

Zoneark, you do realize that Becca is a whore?
She had 8 BF's before you, dude. Including CapTMeaT.
So that's where he got those pics from...

Stolen all the mods on his page. pm me if he takes them down, ill mediafire them.

PS; not getting the terrorist dm cuz it sucks and is 14 mb.
PPS; Banning Zone from meh serber.
PPPS; I think he might already be banned
PPPPS; also I might start up the rpg again soon so sucks for him
PPPPPS; continueing havoc tommorrow

RKY Co, for all your havoc needs. Note: havoc may not be major havoc, but its still funny.

I was laughing at Zoneark's stupidity.