Skill4Life is a loving stuffstain.

Author Topic: Skill4Life is a loving stuffstain.  (Read 14500 times)

Okay, so, I was on glass, y'know, testing out what is censored and what is not, and when I quit blockland to install a mod, I was able to still go on glass, but when I got back on, Skill4Life BANNED me from glass for 31 days for utter disrespect. I told him I was gonna test the censor system but apparently, the lil forgeter ignored me.

And you needed to "test the censor system" for what reason, exactly?

or you could've just asked what they were
or just not have tested it and used common sense to assume what they were
also is your name is a portmanteau of orion and irony

I needed to test the censorship system to see what was censored and what could be censored.

I needed to test the censorship system to see what was censored and what could be censored.
And what would you do with this information..?

or just not have tested it and used common sense to assume what they were
also is your name is a portmanteau of orion and irony

it censors racial stuff and slurs

while i dont think you needed to test what the system censored, 31 days is a bit excessive unless you've done something in the past

haven't done anything in the past, also I was seeing what they could do about makeshift swear words like the blockland logo and then itch

i expected this to be a spicy drama

i expected this to be a spicy drama

same this is just disappointing

you deserved the ban

all of glass's admins are in a constant state of extreme butthurt

I don't know, man. You are a spammer.

you could've just asked an mod what they were instead of using stupid excuses such as "i was just testing it"

haven't done anything in the past, also I was seeing what they could do about makeshift swear words like the blockland logo and then itch

Why would you do this for any reason but malicious ones?