Massive Spam on Mongler's Vehicle Kitchen Server

Author Topic: Massive Spam on Mongler's Vehicle Kitchen Server  (Read 7951 times)

This was a public server with a lot of regular people on it trying to enjoy the kitchen map, like me and Blockbyte. Also,
I posted this drama to let other people know that you may be problems in the future in terms of spamming.

^ Badspot also said he isn't banning players for this, as hosters can host servers the way they want. Don't like it? Leave. Simple.

User was banned for this post
rip

^ Badspot also said he isn't banning players for this, as hosters can host servers the way they want. Don't like it? Leave. Simple.

oh stuff

^ Badspot also said he isn't banning players for this

rip

Autism unleashed and autism destroyed

Oh, hey. I'm at the end of that gif. Sweet.

The irony is thick with this one.

Funny thing is, everyone was fine about it. They had couple of laughs about it how it filled their screens. It only lasted for 10 seconds.

Were me and Blockbyte not included in everyone?
But yeah, most of the server didn't mind that much at first. Quickly, however, the only people I saw laughing were the people who were taking part of the spamming. Also, it lasted much longer than 10 seconds. It went on for at least a minute and it was getting pretty annoying.

Were me and Blockbyte not included in everyone?
But yeah, most of the server didn't mind that much at first. Quickly, however, the only people I saw laughing were the people who were taking part of the spamming. Also, it lasted much longer than 10 seconds. It went on for at least a minute and it was getting pretty annoying.
i was once in a mass spam where some guy kept getting kicked and rejoining. he did not get dramaed since no one on the server was using blf tho
that's the definition of annoying