girls calling you daddy - op updated with important information

Poll

??

hell yeah
51 (29%)
nah brother
125 (71%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: girls calling you daddy - op updated with important information  (Read 13472 times)

This is highschool stuff.
No

what if she calls me father

she call me daddy but i aint her forgetin father

[img  width=300]http://vz.cnwimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Kodak-Black.jpg[/img]

so that's why you left her then
she was adopted?

so that's why you left her then
she was adopted?
i feel like we aren't talking about the same thing anymore

i feel like we aren't talking about the same thing anymore
thank you for adopting a sweet girl instead of letting her suffer through the foster system!!!

thank you for adopting a sweet girl instead of letting her suffer through the foster system!!!
the only sweet girl i adopted was your motherforgetin bitch and she give some sweet mouth too

the only sweet girl i adopted was your motherforgetin bitch and she give some sweet mouth too
oh

above 3 posts made my morning

i have always hated the words "daddy" and "mommy" even when i was a kid. i only ever called my parents "mom and dad".
aside from that, it's just gross to me cause i've never associated "dad" with any image other than an unappealing guy in new balance shoes who is conservative christian and has no hobbies other than beer, sports, and/or grilling steak

ugh

I feel like they'd just want me to buy them a car or some stuff.

men biologically like to feel in control. its part of having testosterone in your body and stuff. but what better way to feel in control than to have your girl address you as daddy, the true man of the house, the one who makes the rules and wants to be pleased

papi is a different level of loveiness. latina girls are usually very feisty and matriarchal, so getting a latina girl to call you papi means you essentially tamed a loving lioness

to any ladies viewing this i apologize for the misogyny but seriously that's just how it feels. y'all can be into some dominance stuff too and it feels just as invigorating to be in control. unless you like the submissive route
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:00:02 AM by PhantOS »

Why are you asking a lego game forum with 90% of users not having lost their virginity yet?

I mean I've never had a problem with it unless it gets to the point of absurdity

I don't see a problem with it, I like it to be completely honest 🤷🏾‍♂️

i love it when they call me big poppa