Author Topic: ARMS - Global Testpunch!  (Read 4239 times)

ARMS

FIGHTERS

SPRING MAN

RIBBON GIRL

NINJARA

MASTER MUMMY

MIN MIN

MECHANICA

TWINTELLE

HELIX

KID COBRA

BYTE & BARQ

ARMS WEBSITE
ARMS BATTLES
TYPES OF ARMS

PRE-ORDER THE GAME

Let's start this thread off right

MISSION FAILED
Those aren't arms!

MISSION FAILED
Those aren't arms!
Mechanica doesn't use her arms, she used a robot's arms.

On topic now, the game is really good, I like how they changed things a bit for the 2nd weekend testpunch, they added the headlok (haha) hoops and skillshot gamemodes, introduced min min's map and gave us a new character.

oh hey an ARMS thread
ive played the testpunches and the game is actually pretty damn fun
will get

so this is nintendo's response to overwatch

ha.... what a failure... nnintendo sucks.

ayo testpunch right now
edit: its over
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 08:07:42 PM by Kringleberg »

If Overwatch was a fighting game then kinda yes.

nothing like overwatch really, its more like boxing with extendable boxing gloves

this game has been released boys
bought it, its fun

i really wish i could play this

Needs mass dumps of new content ASAP. Otherwise Splatoon 2 will completely overshadow ARMS. It's great. it just feels like Splatoon 1 syndrome where at first it was super bare with little to not content, Splatoon 2 is coming, but this time, packed with content already. This is kind of bad for ARMS. I love ARMS but dear god bring like 2 new characters, a new super intense game mode, a new online mode, a menu where you can buy skins and costumes for the characters for maybe holidays (similar to overwatch), and seasonal events that change the game maps, skins, and music festive to the specific holiday. This game really needs to learn a lot from Overwatch because it really should be in the same vain. Also? Comic books and animated videos of the new characters please? I want to learn more about these characters but AGHH ITS LIKE THEY LITERALLY RUSHED THIS GAME SO MUCH AGHHH. Like seriously, Splatoon 2 comes out, no one gives a stuff about this game anymore and its gonna be super stuffty.

i agree with none of that