[Weapons] Laser Guided Rocket Launcher and HL1 Hornet Gun

Author Topic: [Weapons] Laser Guided Rocket Launcher and HL1 Hornet Gun  (Read 3704 times)

NOTE: This thread is outdated. Go here instead https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=310966.0

Laser Guided Rocket Launcher

Download: Weapon_LaserGuidedRocket
  • Fires a rocket that will fly towards where your laser is pointing.
  • Toggle the laser with right click, rockets that are fired in non-guided mode will stay in non-guided mode even if you activate the laser after firing it.
  • Useful for hitting moving targets.

Hornet Gun

Download: Weapon_HornetGun
  • Fires 'hornets', little projectiles that will seek out and home in on enemies.
  • Hold right click to fire many hornets in rapid succession that do not home in on enemies.
  • Hornet gun can hold a maximum of 8 hornets at a time, hornets will regenerate over time after you stop firing.

Big thanks to Space Guy for the homing rocket launcher, as these weapons borrow a lot of code from that weapon
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 04:31:39 AM by Rally »

pretty loving good spongebob

these look good but i gotta ask: Any chances of the HL1 Shotgun?

these look good but i gotta ask: Any chances of the HL1 Shotgun?
I've been thinking up some plans for how Snarks might work but it'll probably come after the satchel charge, the hornet gun and the rocket launcher

Also yea, I'm doing all the unique weapons first and then I might release all the ballistic weapons in a big pack

soon enough we'll have Half-Life DM with these good forgetin weps