i just want to be happy

Author Topic: i just want to be happy  (Read 1847 times)

everyday I feel empty inside for no one to love or cherish, I live in a place where only loneliness exists and the friends I once had are gone.

Go drink some water
or join one of blocklands many discords and make friends

ok, go eat a burrito or something

also, plz dont bitch and moan about ur sorry and sad life on this forum ur gonna get h8 and u will h8 getting all of the h8 becuz h8 is bad and h8 will make u h8 the for forums for h8ing you therefore you will h8 it back and once you make some drama then all of the users will h8 you too so it will make you h8 the forums even more hi

Go drink some water

woah blockland has discords?
wowowowow

Go drink some water
i'm banned from the one i liked most even though i did not break any rules. people just hated me there because i skimmed across them

go outside or talk to a shrink my boy

Go drink some water

Oh no

i'm banned from the one i liked most even though i did not break any rules. people just hated me there because i skimmed across them
if you're talking about the one i think you are you used notsobot to search research in the main channel

if you're talking about the one i think you are you used notsobot to search research in the main channel
that's clearly true and critawakets doesnt have a grudge against me or anything i dont know
no one can make up stuff right haha who would lie on the internet

that's clearly true and critawakets doesnt have a grudge against me or anything i dont know
no one can make up stuff right haha who would lie on the internet
either way you were being stupid, and i definitely saw you repeatedly posting random memes all over the regular chat
if everyone wants you gone what's the point in not banning you

become schizophrenic and make your own friends

would this count as an i wanna die post

technically no but it has that "please give me attention" vibe
im sorry and all but looking for sympathy on the internet isnt a great choice and can lead you down a wrong path of recovery

so like why is this in blockland general discussion when it has nothing to do with blockland and why is this ur first and only post here