20 (16%)
vocals
25 (20%)
none because i suck
17 (13.6%)
other
20 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: how musically talented is the blf  (Read 6639 times)

i used to play the recorder but only because my school made me
same

drums but I haven't played in way too long

percussion
maybe beatboxing??????????

i work with keyboards and beat pads almost daily. currently trying to learn how to play the saxophone to use hand in hand with what i have. i also try singing/rapping/beatboxing when i can

when have i ever been serious
how to backpedal on all your arguments and avoid admitting fault, step 1

also, kazoo but I want an otamatone, these are barely even instruments

i mean that like, when you press those you have to coordinate your finger movements and you have to position your mouth right and breath

with chiptune you just click somewhere on the screen and its done. its not real music even

coming from the guy who makes hip-hop and rap songs on the creativity subforum I find it hard to believe that you would believe this

OT:
I'm composing songs and can play alto sax, guitar and piano (only a little)
and by proxy if you can play guitar you can basically play bass so I'm adding that to my list

I would share what I'm composing but it's on Musescore so it would sound loving terrible
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 04:38:51 PM by Tactical Nuke »

its not real music even
bruh i didnt even know real and fake music existed

if it doesnt give you calluses then its not real
fortunately ive found a way to get them from fl studio

ok honestly path is right if we're talking exclusively about actual physical playing talent. he's drawing a distinction between playing an instrument and composing music. both are musical talents but for some reason he thought the focus of the topic was playing an instrument

it doesn't take talent to click the mouse like it takes to play a piano or violin. it does take talent to know how to compose music regardless of the physical skill needed to play the notes.

Composition is my main, followed by saxophone and a little piano.

I'm in two drumlines ( one independent, one school ).
So that makes me a percussionist.
Also I know some music theory

how to backpedal on all your arguments and avoid admitting fault, step 1
I have a long history of preaching about how there's no such thing as 'bad music' since everyone has different tastes. I think me saying a genre of music sucks is a pretty big red flag unless you missed the countless Path vs State of anti-rap courthouse RPs that i do every once in a while here

music, yes
talent, no
piano and once long ago guitar
also I try to make music in FL studio

i play Annoying Orangeet, bass, and guitar