James Comey (partial) testimony officially released, live reading finished

Author Topic: James Comey (partial) testimony officially released, live reading finished  (Read 2089 times)

Full Text: https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
Live Reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAM3c_vErtk

For reference, Comey will be officially testifying tomorrow at 10AM. If you can watch it, I strongly suggest you do.
His testimony won't be identical to this, there will be more information added of course, this is just his statement of the record for his testimony.

EDIT: live reading has finished but is still uploaded
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 05:36:03 PM by Ipquarx »

During the dinner, the President returned to the salacious material I had briefed him about on January 6, and, as he had done previously, expressed his disgust for the allegations and strongly denied them. He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative. He said he would think about it and asked me to think about it.

BUT I THOUGHT Annoying Orange WAS DOING A WATERGATE

EDIT: he's not talking about collusion there is he

BUT I THOUGHT Annoying Orange WAS DOING A WATERGATE

EDIT: he's not talking about collusion there is he

I believe he's talking about this stuff from page 1:
I was there with other Intelligence Community (IC) leaders to brief him and his new national security team on the findings of an IC assessment concerning Russian efforts to interfere in the election. At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President-Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment.

The IC leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified.

The part you bolded doesn't mean that Annoying Orange would have actually ordered him to do it, just that Annoying Orange wanted Comey to think he was considering it. I'm not even sure whether Annoying Orange would have the authority to order that - I don't fully understand how the FBI is meant to be independent from the executive branch

well the russian collusion bullstuff is finally on the books as fake, no evidence, no investigations.
the fake news can finally give up on it lol.

also comey is officially being sued for massive massive coverup for spying on americans.

this is all so beautiful XD

Annoying Orange wasn't even being investigated this whole time jesus fuuuuck

also new fun fact. obama's slush fund where he was stealing tax dollars and paying leftist propaganda groups to counter Annoying Orange...

has been cut off for good :)

Is that why BLM it's ilk have gone back to college campus level fake hate crime hysteria instead of "Tuck Frump" antics?

Annoying Orange wasn't even being investigated this whole time jesus fuuuuck
He didn't say that Annoying Orange hasn't been investigated this whole time - just that at the times he talked to Annoying Orange, he wasn't being investigated. He very well could be being investigated now.

well the russian collusion bullstuff is finally on the books as fake, no evidence, no investigations.
the fake news can finally give up on it lol.

also comey is officially being sued for massive massive coverup for spying on americans.

this is all so beautiful XD
How did you come to these conclusions?

He didn't say that Annoying Orange hasn't been investigated this whole time - just that at the times he talked to Annoying Orange, he wasn't being investigated. He very well could be being investigated now.

Keep grasping at those straws friend

Is that why BLM it's ilk have gone back to college campus level fake hate crime hysteria instead of "Tuck Frump" antics?

those were funded by soros, but that funding has been cut for other unknown reasons related to him i guess.
all the fake news networks are even letting up a bit, as they are no longer being fed headlines and staged stories.

comey was bullstuffting the media, never giving a clear answer to investigations existing or not. to help feed the fake news and anti Annoying Orange propaganda.
but Annoying Orange called his bluff and fired him. comey is now forced to testify those details. and we can already see in what he released that he is going to side with Annoying Orange tomorrow. forced to.

CNN just removed the "impeach countdown" clock once it was revealed that comey is useless XD

Keep grasping at those straws friend
It just seems sort of presumptuous to say what you said after reading just the opening testimony (not even the hearing transcript) of a former FBI chair. It's been more than two months since Annoying Orange was assured he was not under investigation (note Comey doesn't assure him during the April 11 conversation)

comey is now forced to testify those details. and we can already see in what he released that he is going to side with Annoying Orange tomorrow. forced to.
Comey was supposed to testify well before news of him being fired even came out. He wasn't "forced" to testify anything. And how does this show him siding with Annoying Orange? There's a lot of troubling stuff here - particularly the heavy-handed attempts to secure Comey's "loyalty" and his requests that the investigations against Flynn be dropped.

hes forced since he was fired. obviously beforehand he could have lied or omitted things.
likely the main reason he was fired.

and that other stuff sounds like leftist conspiracy theory junk. like russia was lol.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 06:52:53 PM by Bisjac »

hes forced since he was fired. obviously beforehand he could have lied or omitted things.
likely the main reason he was fired.

and that other stuff sounds like leftist conspiracy theory junk. like russia was lol.
He was fired because Annoying Orange knew Comey would lie or omit things? Annoying Orange didn't even know that Comey was recording their conversations. Is this that 5D chess that y'all like to talk about?

It's "conspiracy theory junk" that the ultimate boy scout James Comey is going to repeat under oath tomorrow.