Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 291164 times)

you guys seriously needed another thread for this disgusting stuff?
If you don't like this stuff, why did you personally go out of your way just to enter this thread and post?

Stop acting childish

yes

My folders aren't going to fill themselves dawg.

What happened to your original one

yep!
What happened to your original one

explained in the op

If you don't like this stuff, why did you personally go out of your way just to enter this thread and post?

Stop acting childish
stop acting childish is your new catchphrase to spam instead of "stop"

Are you done yet?

why not learn how to draw?
there are cheap (~$30) drawing tablets on amazon that you can use to learn
you'll have acquired a skill and have done something with your newly-created fursona
I want to start drawing again, and i do actually have a tablet[IMAGE], but i'm just so dang picky about what i'm drawing as i'm drawing it, so then i just grow impatient with myself

Even when i do make art, i'm still very critical of how it looks, which is like something a child on Deviant Art would draw

I have unreasonably high standards for myself despite not drawing at all, but i just want my art to look good and not like DA trash

He does have one.
He drew my sona once and it was pretty nice. Should get him to do it again sometime since I redesigned it a little bit.
I actually drew that with a mouse
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:56:09 PM by Masterlegodude »

Are you done yet?
take this to a respected drama thread not here, there's been like 5

I want to start drawing again, and i do actually have a tablet[IMAGE], but i'm just so dang picky about what i'm drawing as i'm drawing it, so then i just grow impatient with myself... But even when i do make art, i'm still very critical of how it looks, which is like something a child on Deviant Art would draw

super surprised you didn't pick up a wacom tablet, i dont think ive ever seen anyone pick up a tablet that wasnt one

i've had my wacom bamboo connect since like 2011 or 2012. maybe even 2010. i'm going to be picking up a huion h610 some later to replace it because this one is just so banged up and is starting to become unresponsive at times.

super surprised you didn't pick up a wacom tablet, i dont think ive ever seen anyone pick up a tablet that wasnt one
It was gotten many years ago, i didn't know what tablets were good at the time, and i think it was the most affordable one back then

I hope you realize that it's these kind of shenanigans that cause these 'unwanted' topics to get so much attention and posts