Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 288945 times)

You're also a contributor to that

Really makes you , doesn't it?
That old FMT won't know what hit it!
i'm a chronic stuffposter so any contributions i have made are rendered null

im so forgetign confused now what does "rip vinny" mean what is this why do we what
VinnyTheGuy is the previous OP of the furry megathread and got banned

im so forgetign confused now what does "rip vinny" mean what is this why do we what
vinnytheguy was the previous creator of the FURRY THREAD and he was banned so he can't update op so we made another one

VinnyTheGuy is the previous OP of the furry megathread and got banned
RIP in RIP days of Vincent X Toothed Deer

Never forgetti

vinny the guy died in the great chicago fire in 1871, this whole "break-up" story is fake news.

Fursona list????
seconded

i need to stop drawing stuffty ref sheets (and in general) and commission someone to do an actually good ref sheet for me
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:11:45 PM by ßlöükfáce »

seconded

[img  width=700]http://img04.deviantart.net/7e05/i/2017/050/0/9/kiyo_by_seniorpainis-dazooi3.png[/img]
kiyo the kittycat
cute as fk

this image is in my sig but i don't remember who it's by

i like the idea of a sona list, a lot, but over time you kinda get to see all the ways in which to tackle that kind of list so i figured i'll type a bit about it

well made tables can be really good looking and make an awesome quick reference for people's sonas, but they are definitely hard to set up and you basically need to limit the number of characters each person can fit into the list in order to keep things neat. it's also only possible for one person to commit to working on it at a time (and the OP has to put in the updated list regularly)

or you could use a google spreadsheet, which is a really versatile option, but then you'd need to either add everyone's sonas in the list yourself (as the OP) or hand pick people's emails to invite them to edit the sheet, which can lead to trouble. it can also get pretty big and laggy if it gets especially large.

a third option might be to get everyone to use a service like toyhou.se, which can allow people to get really detailed with their character descriptions, and all the OP work would simply be adding links to everyone's profile pages in the main post. however this is much more scattered and less convenient for everyone to see everyone else's characters, since its all on different webpages instead of the same forum post. it's also a lot more work per person, and some people may just not add their sona because it's not a simple task.

tl;dr making a sona list is a trade off between something simple, convenient, condensed, but a heavy workload for one person versus something independent, in-depth, but fairly unorganized. take your pick

side note: about toyhou.se specifically, it's invite-only to register but i have a ridiculous number of invite codes because i like the place a lot so, if you want to give the site a try, pm me or somethin

Yea vinny was a serious problem user and was one of the origional furry autists along with toothed deer pew446 rainbow and others

Furrys now are autistic but not that autistic. Think more along the lines of pie crust

oh dang i forgot about pew

a lot happened in 4 years :L

Powerdag shows me his toyhou.se profiles all the time. It's stupid that it's invite only, but whatever.

oh dang i forgot about pew

a lot happened in 4 years :L
Oh yeah pew, I miss that guy

The furrys now are more of just immature handicaps than actual psycopaths like they used to be. Night fox is still pretty bad though