Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 289547 times)

The furrys now are more of just immature handicaps than actual psycopaths like they used to be. Night fox is still pretty bad though

🤔

i like the idea of a sona list, a lot, but over time you kinda get to see all the ways in which to tackle that kind of list so i figured i'll type a bit about it

well made tables can be really good looking and make an awesome quick reference for people's sonas, but they are definitely hard to set up and you basically need to limit the number of characters each person can fit into the list in order to keep things neat. it's also only possible for one person to commit to working on it at a time (and the OP has to put in the updated list regularly)

or you could use a google spreadsheet, which is a really versatile option, but then you'd need to either add everyone's sonas in the list yourself (as the OP) or hand pick people's emails to invite them to edit the sheet, which can lead to trouble. it can also get pretty big and laggy if it gets especially large.

a third option might be to get everyone to use a service like toyhou.se, which can allow people to get really detailed with their character descriptions, and all the OP work would simply be adding links to everyone's profile pages in the main post. however this is much more scattered and less convenient for everyone to see everyone else's characters, since its all on different webpages instead of the same forum post. it's also a lot more work per person, and some people may just not add their sona because it's not a simple task.

tl;dr making a sona list is a trade off between something simple, convenient, condensed, but a heavy workload for one person versus something independent, in-depth, but fairly unorganized. take your pick

side note: about toyhou.se specifically, it's invite-only to register but i have a ridiculous number of invite codes because i like the place a lot so, if you want to give the site a try, pm me or somethin
I'll def look into some of this in the morning, thanks for some advice
The furrys now are more of just immature handicaps than actual psycopaths like they used to be. Night fox is still pretty bad though
I think he's pretty nice

a numerous amount of owl girls would be appreciated
stop being such a friend dude
what the forget is wrong with you

oh forget thats uhh owl chick from bojack

i forget her name tho

Go away
- Adolf Riddler talking to Jewish people at his Munich rallies........... would you believe he would say this?

oh forget thats uhh owl chick from bojack

i forget her name tho
her name was wanda
man that series is good

her name was wanda
thx yo

god i love that show, cant wait for season 4

stop being such a friend dude
hey I want a fat richard up my ass

there's nothing wrong with sucking some mean rooster

i can highly recommend null-ghost for more hunky men drawings, yw in advance

too lazy to post rn, sleep soon. zzz