Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 292222 times)

Curse Furry Images

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 04:56:22 PM by cblock360 »

>uses arm and hammer baking soda in some sort of mixture

bruh wtf

Behold, in darkness, a doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of Last Seed, the year of Akatosh, 433. These are the closing days of the third era, and the final hours of my life.

Behold, in darkness, a doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of Last Seed, the year of Akatosh, 433. These are the closing days of the third era, and the final hours of my life.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM, YOU VIOLATED THE LAW! PAY THE ADMINS A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTANCE, YOUR STOLEN MEMES ARE NOW FORFEIT!

tf is this................ and where is the rest......................... ..................
>uses arm and hammer baking soda in some sort of mixture
bruh wtf
he's making drugs you dunk

So RIP seeing art from SoriMori/Nepetacide, unless someone else wants to post it, i can't be bothered to go to their twitter or tumblr when sites like e621 has all the furry art in one convenient place

I don't get why they're being picky about the trans tag, there's a richardgirl tag and a cuntboy tag, and in terms of art, it's the same thing in the end, so having a 'trans' tag would be redundant, and their other reasoning for being on the 'Do not post' list is too vague to judge, so from my overall perspective, this is a sucky reason to have your art removed from the site

I liked their art, but RIP in RIP i guess
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:42:46 PM by Masterlegodude »

I don't like the words "richardgirl" or "cuntboy" or any of that other dumb stuff, but it's research. the point of the tags is to describe the images for the people who are gonna be jackin it. "trans" frankly doesn't tell you whether they got a richard or a vagoo. and from the perspective of the person doing the jackin: I could not possibly give less of a fuk whether the character is trans in that moment. I like this pic because it's got boobs AND a richard or that pic because it's got a flat chest AND a puss. whether they're trans or born that way or forgetin.... TFed, I really don't care. it just doesn't matter
if this guy wants tags like "girl_with_snake" I'm pretty sure they would be able to make the case for an alias to "richardgirl". then their stuff is tagged however they want it and it still works as expected for everyone else

what is LSDFMLS supposed to mean

tbh i loving hate furries

what is LSDFMLS supposed to mean
I think it's just keysmashing

Gotta leave it all behind
Engines burnin' blow your mind
Waiting, waiting for the sun
 How many seasons passed you by?
 Were you glad just to be alive?

Through ice or fire, wind or rain
Remember laughter, forget the pain
 So hold the line and hear the call
 Make your friends come and enemies fall

(gotta leave it all behind) Waiting, waiting for the sun
(engines burnin' blow your mind)
 (through ice or fire, wind or rain)
 (remember laughter, forget the pain)

non furries leave this thread immediately or face the consequences

Me too

Coloring Practice
(I accidently messed up the first one by doing the ears and nose in ink instead of colored pencils. The second drawing I forgot to add some splashes in the foreground. Nonetheless I am very proud of these drawings.)

non furries leave this thread immediately or face the consequences

forgetin make me