Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 292226 times)

I've seen some amusing comments before, some images on e6/e9 are even tagged with 'lol_comments'

But yeah, a lot of comment sections are weird and creepy, that's just how it goes on research sites

literally the only comments on e6 i see is "god i wish that were me"

is there a way to filter all of the suggestive / special interest stuff on furaffinity

i want to find avatars but all i find is vore

:eggplant: :peach: :licking:

every loving time

we have a con now? woo boy sign me up

is there a way to filter all of the suggestive / special interest stuff on furaffinity

simple solution: don't use FA

complex solution: use the blacklist feature. every image booru at this point has one, so if you see something you hate just hover over it and see what kind of tags it has so you can blacklist them
furries seem to have a thing for using very specific tags for pics so it should work 9 times out of 10.

simple solution: don't use FA

complex solution: use the blacklist feature. every image booru at this point has one, so if you see something you hate just hover over it and see what kind of tags it has so you can blacklist them
furries seem to have a thing for using very specific tags for pics so it should work 9 times out of 10.

You're confusing FA and e621.
FA isn't a booru and has stuff for tagging, and no blacklist feature (i think?)

nope, FurAffinity doesn't have any blacklist or whitelist feature, so you're better off using another website, or just going with cropped research

nope, FurAffinity doesn't have any blacklist or whitelist feature, so you're better off using another website, or just going with cropped research

youre better off not being a furry