Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 292244 times)

I beg to differ, gratuitous zinogre daddy go...

fun fact anthro pokemon are loving gross and shouldnt exist
this is pretty true, except Lucario is bad ass. but this new one called Zeraora is very bad in design and typing imo.

Actually, thats an earwig.

Not a furry. Its an insect. You cant fool me

He's actually half furry half scalie <3

[img aaaa]https://static.zerochan.net/Zinogre.full.1220957.jpg[/img]

He's actually half furry half scalie <3
what the forget is this DarkSpore lookin stuff you have presented to me

I don't get why they're being picky about the trans tag, there's a richardgirl tag and a cuntboy tag, and in terms of art, it's the same thing in the end, so having a 'trans' tag would be redundant, and their other reasoning for being on the 'Do not post' list is too vague to judge, so from my overall perspective, this is a sucky reason to have your art removed from the site
not that this reflects my own opinions, but richardgirl, cuntboy, herm, etc. are seen as derogatory terms in the transgender community (though you might've heard that before). it's the equivalent of calling a gay person a friend, although your opinion of how offensive that is might be different, too. it's not a perspective you see a lot of on the blockland forums, in fact its one that most people here reject and make fun of, and it's certainly not a majority of people's opinions on the internet, but it's a very strongly held opinion within the online lgbt/furry community. of course, you're allowed to form your own opinions about those words, so i'm just stating that i know that a lot of lgbt or in-support-of-lgbt artists are aware of that and it generally puts them off of wanting their art on e621, since the terms used on the site have been in use since 2007 when they weren't as significant as they are now.

in my personal opinion, it makes sense that the context and meaning of words change and sometimes you have to adapt to that. i know the platform e621 is on is capable of adjusting phrases with new definitions and aliases without making the old ones useless, so i think an administrative effort could be made by e6 to change what terms default to in respect for the artists that e6 relies on. should that happen? dunno, that's for the community and the e6 team to decide.

on the flip side: i think sorimori specifically tends to have a pretty flippant attitude about things online, where if something doesn't align with their personal preferences they're more likely to just block, ignore, and make jokes about something like it isn't a big deal rather than try to understand or compromise with people. it's the kind of stubborn where there wouldn't be any good in trying to convince them otherwise, which is a shame, but i guess that's just how it is. in the end, i'm not sure i agree with them putting themselves on the DNP list either.

furries and social justice, just what the world needed

I beg to differ, gratuitous zinogre daddy go...

[img ]http://d.facdn.net/art/loonydoony/1512709604/1512709604.loonydoony_img_0032.png[/img]
W I D E boy

furries and social justice, just what the world needed
When good artists go bad

not that this reflects my own opinions, but richardgirl, cuntboy, herm, etc. are seen as derogatory terms in the transgender community (though you might've heard that before). it's the equivalent of calling a gay person a friend, although your opinion of how offensive that is might be different, too. it's not a perspective you see a lot of on the blockland forums, in fact its one that most people here reject and make fun of, and it's certainly not a majority of people's opinions on the internet, but it's a very strongly held opinion within the online lgbt/furry community. of course, you're allowed to form your own opinions about those words, so i'm just stating that i know that a lot of lgbt or in-support-of-lgbt artists are aware of that and it generally puts them off of wanting their art on e621, since the terms used on the site have been in use since 2007 when they weren't as significant as they are now.

in my personal opinion, it makes sense that the context and meaning of words change and sometimes you have to adapt to that. i know the platform e621 is on is capable of adjusting phrases with new definitions and aliases without making the old ones useless, so i think an administrative effort could be made by e6 to change what terms default to in respect for the artists that e6 relies on. should that happen? dunno, that's for the community and the e6 team to decide.

on the flip side: i think sorimori specifically tends to have a pretty flippant attitude about things online, where if something doesn't align with their personal preferences they're more likely to just block, ignore, and make jokes about something like it isn't a big deal rather than try to understand or compromise with people. it's the kind of stubborn where there wouldn't be any good in trying to convince them otherwise, which is a shame, but i guess that's just how it is. in the end, i'm not sure i agree with them putting themselves on the DNP list either.

I would agree that the management of E6 is pretty off the loving wall. When they started the whole DNP spree on paid content, it was the downfall for that loving site.

As for richardgirl and cuntboy being derogatory terms, let's be real here for a moment. The internet has probably buttered up these terms to the point where they have completely wiped away any harmfulness that the terms may have. Hell people embrace those terms on /d/ and whatnot. Personally as someone who's trans, I have no problem with people calling me a trap/richardgirl, just because it's a pretty playful term now. I mean, if the LGBT community can use the term queer, why the forget is it not alright for me to call myself a trap?

Also, herms are not transgender/transloveual, taya already made her point with this.

Another thing as I said on this discord, it's funny that people would complain about fine details on E6, but won't even complain when cub/loli/shota are being posted. In general, I stay away from E6 because it's filled with legit child enthusiasts and sociopaths.

ahem on the last part, I think a little bit of me dies whenever I look in the comment section of anything remotely popular in e6

comments on research are always ridiculous, totally unrelated to the thing they're left on, weird/creepy, or oddly well-thought-out.