Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 292187 times)

yeah
incorrect answer u loving mongrel tupac woul kill ALL the furries because he hates furries
[img width=500]https://i.imgur.com/Ou0Bpnk.jpg[/i mg]
can you delete this please/ im serious

i shot lil uzi vert in the head

@unova sticking ur finger in ur ears does not make the problem go away
what problem? seems like you're the only one complaining and you do it whenever someone on your list of people to minorly inconvenience strolls along

what problem? seems like you're the only one complaining and you do it whenever someone on your list of people to minorly inconvenience strolls along
im gonna keep it one hundred with you cheif.... stop trying 2 suck torins loving richard at vevery opurtunity

im gonna keep it one hundred with you cheif.... stop trying 2 suck torins loving richard at vevery opurtunity
hmmm

tfw nonfurries starting more furry drama than the furries do anymore

what a time we live in

also why are you all in the furry thread
because they're furries

what a time we live in

what a time we live in

They’re obviously bored as stuff

They’re obviously bored as stuff

adderal is one crazy drug

@unova sticking ur finger in ur ears does not make the problem go away
yes it does, nix.  this is a forum, where all that matters is the posts, and the problem is you keep being baited by certain people's posts into giving everyone more fodder.  if you get a blocker script and actually block people instead of screaming at them whenever they do something stupid, there will be no more posts to bait you into making a fool of yourself.  this is the one situation in which sticking your fingers in your ears is literally the loving solution holy shit

what a time we live in
makes you think...