Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 291078 times)

Thats,,,,, not what I wanted to see,,.......................

Nix what do you think this is?
A kid-friendly forum about legos??

oh wait

oops im 3 days late on this one

pokemon isn't furry stuff you friend. stop letting this thread go to the top please

pokemon isn't furry stuff you friend. stop letting this thread go to the top please
shhhh hes into feral

clear signs of mental trauma
what are u doing in the furry thread

what are u doing in the furry thread
its not like it's some sacred website on the deep web this is a thread and he's free to check out any sorts of drama or anything which usually happens when your name appears here on "Recently Posted" lol

its not like it's some sacred website on the deep web this is a thread and he's free to check out any sorts of drama or anything which usually happens when your name appears here on "Recently Posted" lol
is that why you have a furaffinity account

That's not an argument. It's not like that's a sacred place either; it was created just to post your drama on your profile and I have not touched it since. You using it as a counterargument when you suddenly find all this non-anthro furry stuff means you have
A: Aspergers attached to Glaceon
B: Are into feral
And i'm thinking it might be both due to you regurgitating the same dried up insult as before lol

why is verification and greenbh here? shouldn't you guys be annoying me in drama?

jeez verification just block him if the glaceons bother you so much