Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 290018 times)

its not like it's some sacred website on the deep web this is a thread and he's free to check out any sorts of drama or anything which usually happens when your name appears here on "Recently Posted" lol
it isn't but if green isn't a furry what interest would he have in posting here
oh, that's right: attacking nix for more reactions out of him.  you admitted yourself that's why he's here

That's not an argument. It's not like that's a sacred place either; it was created just to post your drama on your profile and I have not touched it since. You using it as a counterargument when you suddenly find all this non-anthro furry stuff means you have
A: Aspergers attached to Glaceon
B: Are into feral
And i'm thinking it might be both due to you regurgitating the same dried up insult as before lol
it was created just to post your drama on your profile and I have not touched it since.
gj proving his point

Aspergers

[]https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/UGpqWIIGYUy34OBSuCI-QB58alu4JlYBHmPSBdvHjfI/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391789206462005248/454152782740717568/1528209411345.png[/img]
yissssss!!!!!

3 days ago :/
if you were stupid three days ago you're probably stupid today

unova really likes posting here huh....

if you were stupid three days ago you're probably stupid today
Dude, I just had a great night sleep and now I know how to make pasta carbonara with my snake!

unova really likes posting here huh....
it's almost like he's a furry or something

Hey kiddo,
       Posting in a thread about hillary clinton?

That means you supported her!

calm down matthew its a joke

the fact that u get so defensive about it makes it pretty obvious that you are lol

what's worse? being a closet furry, or having to resort to arguing with furries to get attention

Hey kiddo,
  Responding back to an insanely stupid loving post detailing why you like hillary clinton?

Must mean you Voted for Her! Lmao XD