Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 285085 times)

thats not titties. also is that a dog? wtf
loveualizing dogs? despicable

EF is happening now and ugh it’s so lame having your fwb be away like i never needed you more and photos don’t help at all. i wish i was economically stable enough to attend conventions. phone or chat love doesnt make do in the slightest amount
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 07:30:48 PM by sleep »

EF is happening now and ugh it’s so lame having your fwb be away like i never needed you more and photos don’t help at all. i wish i was economically stable enough to attend conventions. phone or chat love doesnt make do in the slightest amount

Funny coincidence! I saw Nal at the MFF in Chicago last time. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with the con, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my commisions up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen milesDF stickers in his hands without paying.
The dude at the stand was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the booth.
When he took one of the stickers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each sticker and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

Left foot let's stomp

why would you tape a knife onto a tail that would just end up in hurting yourself

why would you tape a knife onto a tail that would just end up in hurting yourself
not if you become skilled in the art of tail combat