Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 285098 times)

i am a sobbing mess im probably going to have to sell old OCs to make ends meet this month 😭😭😭

there is a goblin going to MFF and apparently it is a furry? now nobody wants to go

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 05:24:52 PM by Masterlegodude »

there is a goblin going to MFF and apparently it is a furry? now nobody wants to go
pretty sure he's not a furry lmao. he just wants controversy since nobody's buying his stuff anymore

im not a furry what the forget does this mean

good thing they banned goblins from going

im not a furry what the forget does this mean

milo yianialyinyepospolis is going to a furry convention

he got banned soooo fast thank god

he said he's gonna try to show up regardless so keep an eye on that lol

every time i hear someone say kobolds should have fur i get a loving ulcer why do people loving do this they're lizards

milo yianialyinyepospolis is going to a furry convention
oh my g od

every time i hear someone say kobolds should have fur i get a loving ulcer why do people loving do this they're lizards
Kobold depictions showed them having fur in AD&D 1e, and a lot of popular media were based off of first edition's monster manual.

The tiny lizard dudes weren't really a thing until wizards of the coast created D&D 3e, so before that their common depiction was

also second edition kobolds looked like this

Japanese fiction and media depicts kobolds as dog-like creatures due to the influence AD&D 1e had over there, so most JRPGs and eastern MMORPGS are going to have dog kobolds

man i ain't talking about the ugly wrinkly 1e rat babies im talking about the forgetin funny lizard people