Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 285077 times)

What's furry?
The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at conventions.

The furry genre (sometimes referred to as a meta-genre) is based on the idea of fantasy animal characters, rather than any one type of fiction. Any title in any form of media can be considered relative to the furry genre simply by having a fantasy animal character in it. Such characters are most often seen in cartoons, comics, science fiction, allegorical novels, Gothic horror movies, commercials and video games.

Outside the fandom, the most common term used to describe such characters is anthropomorphic (a word derived from the Greek; Anthropos Morphe, literally meaning Human Form). Those within the fandom prefer the term furry - hence the name furry fandom. Other terms for these types of characters are funny animal, talking animal, or kemono in Japan, although each of these has subtle differences in meaning.

Art - Now with proper credit! (highlight to view)

The art posted here is an example for what can be posted and how. Just include credits for said art and so forth. I suppose all artists want their art credited, so if you're posting something, please include a source.

Additional
If you don't want your art piece shown in the OP or thread, please email me here. If you want something changed for your credit, please let me know. If you want your Discord or Telegram group featured in the OP, just pm me a link and I'll include it. Also, if you don't feel comfortable giving out your email or I didn't reply or check it in time, please message me on telegram. I'm on Telegram daily, and if you want or need anything in the thread, just message me there.

Resources

Credit
  • Fancypants - For the idea on formatting the art, you didn't really directly help me but I liked how you formatted previously
  • VinnyTheGuy - Previous OP, getting a mean job at McDonald's
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:31:36 PM by Nal »

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:25:08 PM by Verification »

o wow so the 5000 page thread's getting abandoned or something?

Has anyone PM'd Badspot if he could lock the old one?

what's wrong with the other one
Dead OP, useless information

delete this loving thread nal im gonna kick your loving skull in

« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 10:51:12 PM by Punished Toxicology »

what's wrong with the other one
I put it in the top :p

but to restate: The OP for the old Furry Megathread had very old information in it and was very outdated, this new one includes proper credit for artists and everything. which the original one lacked. Not only that, but this OP can actually be updated.
Dead OP, useless information
yeah and the monster poll was p annoying lol
delete this loving thread nal im gonna kick your loving skull in
I thought masterlegodude said this beforehand and it scared me for a second lol
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:20:46 PM by Nal »

nal dont do it man

by canidsless on tumblr

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:25:10 PM by Insert Name Here² »