Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 295878 times)

Why does your fame of reference matter to anyone?

never said it did

That's the point

That's like a requisite to be a furry
you have to disappoint friends and family

damage control 101

hello im a professional artist that keeps their furry-side tamed i will not disappoint

you're a furry? never noticed. that's good because most furries love to make it obvious that they are a furry, which is annoying.

vro... kochieboy need to loose some loving weight bro.. get /fit/ and start gettin into that Locker Room Talk..

warriormale.tumblr.com

vro... kochieboy need to loose some loving weight bro.. get /fit/ and start gettin into that Locker Room Talk..

warriormale.tumblr.com

Gotta get my musclegut on

Hey don't we have a discord? I remember seeing one but I can't find it in search now, unless if it wasn't even there.

Hey don't we have a discord? I remember seeing one but I can't find it in search now, unless if it wasn't even there.

If you haven't already gotten the PM, we keep the link private. If you wanna get in, ya gotta ask the admins or mods. I assume someone is already discussing this on the discord.

If you haven't already gotten the PM, we keep the link private. If you wanna get in, ya gotta ask the admins or mods. I assume someone is already discussing this on the discord.
Alright then, I will wait. Thank you Kochie.

mkay what the forget

skate at whatever speed you want but don't eat ass that's disgusting

but don't eat ass that's disgusting

Well I mean thats why you clean your starfish

Yeah but it's also a glaceon

you don't want a glaceon to eat your ass you sick forget

Yeah but it's also a glaceon

you don't want a glaceon to eat your ass you sick forget

Talking in context to the image yeah youre right

that feel when you can't get your stuffposting in everywhere else in the forum and you invade containment threads to get your kicks

Who is that even directed at?

you do realize that image is a meme