1 (1.4%)
F+
0 (0%)
F-
2 (2.9%)
HIV+
33 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [Needs Grading] PBG Got Arrested  (Read 4394 times)

if pbg got arrest how am his play on dunkey's youtube showing?

if pbg got arrest how am his play on dunkey's youtube showing?
from jail

hey unova when will you learn when to shut the F up

i don't want you to. you're not funny
loving destroyed son lol

kinna ironic how unova of all people are calling people out for unfunny posts...

On June 15, 2014, complete idiot a.k.a; Unova, was arrested in his Washington home due to possession of drugs. He was found in

his upstairs bedroom, foaming at the mouth, and screaming profanities. Police investigated the area and found large quantities of cannabis and

cocaine. Large amounts of alcohol were also thought to be a cause. He is currently in the Western State Hospital recovering. His girlfriend, Himself,

told Washington Police 'he had been acting odd lately' and 'he wasn't like himself'.

On June 15, 2014, complete idiot a.k.a; Unova, was arrested in his Washington home due to possession of drugs. He was found in

his upstairs bedroom, foaming at the mouth, and screaming profanities. Police investigated the area and found large quantities of cannabis and

cocaine. Large amounts of alcohol were also thought to be a cause. He is currently in the Western State Hospital recovering. His girlfriend, Himself,

told Washington Police 'he had been acting odd lately' and 'he wasn't like himself'.
was this necesary
i had stopped posting but you just feel the need to continue it

his girlfriend himself

was this necesary
in a topic where everyone just told you you're an idiot, someone made fun of you, why are you surprised

was this necesary

cocaine. Large amounts of alcohol were also thought to be a cause. He is currently in the Western State Hospital recovering. His girlfriend, Unova,

hey guys what's going on here