autistic transmission brony spergs out and shoots up a supermarket, 3 dead

Author Topic: autistic transmission brony spergs out and shoots up a supermarket, 3 dead  (Read 6737 times)

is this danny phantom   i say as i seep in between the floorboards
cant kill me now stupid

huh

because it looks like danny phantano style -___-

It begins with a bitter narrative about his frustration over not getting help or the response he wanted to produce the film.

"I've been stepped on my whole life; not anymore. ...I've had enough of this putrid planet and I'm going to leave my mark," he wrote in the film.
holy stuff, this is really the sequel to hatred

he made 2 accounts and pretended to date his OC

There's clearly a female voice in the video. Did someone help him with this video and not say anything? Or does it actually come from somewhere?
On the other people who "refused to help out" as he says, well, that's good on them. Still didn't say anything though.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 01:06:41 AM by Arekan »

the MediaFire links in the description are a goldmine for memes and someone is going to use them
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 01:16:47 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

the MediaFire links in the description are a goldmine for memes and someone is going to use them
i loving wonder who

oh god its dreams of cheese no wonder he didnt come home from work

all jokes aside holy forget this guy put way too much planning into this

a 40 minute video and a forgetton of stuff on his mediafire over a period of what he says is 6 months

i guess that's the autism showing though

I wonder when the metokur video will come out about this because it's basically guaranteed at this point

Wednesyday, January 4, 2017
I'd shoot that supermarket up but what's the point of killing only 3 people? There isn't one.
-AB
looks like he changed his mind lol