Un-important Information

Author Topic: Un-important Information  (Read 1092 times)

Hello fellow Blockheads/[insert game character type here].
I am here today to inform you of a couple of things. Let's get straight to the point so I'm not wasting time.

First, the name change:
People think that, with my current username (Galaxtia), I am a girl. Why? Because of my username having an "a" at the end if it.
Most girl names (i.e. Jenna and Jessica) have an "a" at the end of the name. This results in a false gender assumption.
Anyways, my new username for pretty much every game and website will be Exentrik. This includes my Discord (Galaxtia#5175).
With this name change, I feel that I will not be considered a female anymore (because I'm not). It also fits the color blue which is my color preference.

Second, a new Blockland Forums account.
Firstly, my current username on the forums (Mr. Noobalot) is not only cringy but also outdated.
This can result in disrespect coming my way.
So as a result, I have already made the new BL Forums account (link leads to the profile of the new account).
This is the last post I'll be making with this account.
But I'm not dead yet. I'm still living in peace if you can put it that way. end me please

Hope this helps you all with my new identity. Remember that this will have a domino effect: The name changing process will go by slowly. Also, the forum account Mr. Noobalot (one used for posting this) will be very inactive, though not deleted.
Have a good day!
~Galaxtia [Now Exentrik]

By the way, I can't register my Blockland key to my new account. The error is 'Key is already registered to forum member "".' Help me if you can.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 12:40:03 PM by Mr. Noobalot »

Wait, can't you get banned for having two active forum accounts?

only if you sockpuppet with it

thank you for this extremely insightful thread we totally care about.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 12:59:02 PM by PhantOS »

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:04:16 PM by Khaz »

no

also people might still call you noob because this is now your 'alt'

this is what happens when you think the whole world revolves around you.

thanks for informing us! glad we can be better prepared!

this is the kind of post you make at an early age and eventually regret if you're around long enough