Author Topic: make buildbot integrate with newduplicator  (Read 2038 times)

i was looking back for a download for buildbot and found this (https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=161834.0#post_one) and its great that it can take out savedups from the old duplicator without permission, but i'd love if someone could make it so that it can take savedups from you and be able to buildbot them (since in the newduplicator savedups are on the server side)
thanks
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 04:11:55 PM by Drydess »

Saves are stored on the server side.

Saves are stored on the server side.
mixed up my words lol
old dup used client side, new one uses server

Old dup saves were stored on the server side aswell.

Old dup saves were stored on the server side aswell.
Nono he's talking about OLD OLD dup

we have too many dups
why did it take so long for someone to make one with so many features anyways? it's not easy but it's really useful

we have too many dups
why did it take so long for someone to make one with so many features anyways? it's not easy but it's really useful
nobody really needed/wanted it at the time
and then when somebody decided they wanted it, it was suggested and added to a newer iteration of it

I wanted it for myself, and was able to make it. That combination is probably rare.

the green one?
ya that one

i remember serverhopping back then and begging hosts to let me borrow their server to duplicate something in my build cause i couldnt figure out how to install addons back then. blockland was like the first game i played on the computer and around the first time i actually started learning how to use a computer properly with its filesystem and everything

Uh... Watch the video on buildbot?

BuildBot will let you save pieces of a build using the client sided duplicator feature.  You can load the build using the server sided duplicator, then save it with BuildBot.  You need to bind a key to the duplicate command in your options menu, then just overlap your ghost brick with the brick you want to hit with your "invisible duplicator" (usually the baseplate) and press the keybind.  That way you have the build saved onto your client, and can load it either normally, or using BuildBot.

the clientside dup buildbot link is dead also

we need names for all of the old dups to not confuse anyone