Author Topic: The Crew 2 Revealed! - Now with Planes and Boats  (Read 965 times)

Ubisoft announced the sequel to The Crew yesterday at E3, instead of being a story about a man planning revenge towards his brother's death, you're now a racer trying to be the best on all sorts of motorsports (Possibly allowing you to customize your character this time, it makes a lot more sense than everyone online being the same character), you can get to drive cars, motorbikes, planes and boats this time, and it looks a lot better graphically and a lot more fun compared to the first game!

Cinematic Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXN1nmL-DQU
Motorsports Gameplay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqCvalzG8EY
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 07:56:20 AM by Filipe »

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
I changed the link, try now

how were they able to make this when the sales from their first game dropped after week 1?

wow those gameplay clips look really nice. wouldn't it be super neat if the actual game had any chance of looking like that? real fascinating idea there

how were they able to make this when the sales from their first game dropped after week 1?
The community of the game actually increased gruadually when they were updating the first game.

wow those gameplay clips look really nice. wouldn't it be super neat if the actual game had any chance of looking like that? real fascinating idea there
Well, I hope so too, it definitely looks like a massive improvement over the first game.

and if you could play the game for more than an hour without getting disconnected too, that would be great

and if you could play the game for more than an hour without getting disconnected too, that would be great
I didn't had that problem frequently, but I hope they'll improve the movement between players in online races

i hope the crew 3 lets us race with submarines and space shuttles