OK KO - Imminent

Author Topic: OK KO - Imminent  (Read 6898 times)

CN's too busy funding toddlers to create low-quality research using beloved childhood icons to seriously give a stuff about new shows

c'mon otto I thought you knew this

CN's too busy funding toddlers to create low-quality research using beloved childhood icons to seriously give a stuff about new shows

c'mon otto I thought you knew this

I Love It

here's the Schedule for the episodes and their Premiere Dates :^)

CN: I sure love a Cartoon... let fund a whole season and Show It All In One God Damning Month... !!!
Translation: Lets get this stuff out of the way for MORE TEEN TITANS GO!!

Oh boy, it's like a Steven Bomb, but with OK KO, it's a KO Bomb!

Actually, since it's an entire season's worth, it's more like a TKO Bomb

Why does the art style go from perfect to stuffty to ok?

Why does the art style go from perfect to stuffty to ok?

it's animated by different people each time

which is both good and bad because it means everyone has an opportunity to play a part but it never lines up

it's animated by different people each time

which is both good and bad because it means everyone has an opportunity to play a part but it never lines up
Oh that explains it. Thanks :P

the show sticks with just one animation style tho. they just let a bunch of diff studios/groups have a crack at the shorts. iirc CN studios does most work in-house and then outsources the animation to a korean studio so i figure that's what the deal is now

Bump

In the episode 'You Are Rad', i feel like they make a Spongebob reference right after the title card when KO breathes in an exaggerated fashion and says "I forgot my nametag!"

Also, this character kind of resembles Commander Keen

Blue eyes, pale skin, orange hair, wearing something purple on their torso, and the yellow helmet with the green stripe on it (minus the white stripe)

I'm sure that there's video game references scattered throughout this show considering it's premise is partially a beat-em-up with character levels, but that one really stood out to me in particular

there is something wrong here

somebody help me out here deciphering this obscure ass language

my moth collection

somebody help me out here deciphering this obscure ass language
i think it's english. must be some weird dialect i'm not familiar with because those words in that order don't make any sense
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 02:18:18 AM by Nonnel »

UPDATE: the show is good. This is good. all the episodes are available on your local cartoon network app or website VOD if charter spectrum's god damned login page starts actually working and not giving me a nonsense EFI-9000 error that means nothing