killing floor 2 is free for a week and on sale

Author Topic: killing floor 2 is free for a week and on sale  (Read 1719 times)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/ go try it if you havent already, i'm having a lot of fun

pretty good game
definitely worth buying for 50%

someone convince me to play killing floor 2

other than the whole customization skin hats things, how different is it from kf1?

other than the whole customization skin hats things, how different is it from kf1?
honestly I wouldn't put much focus on skins/hats/shenanigans

the real important thing is persistent gore

which doesn't sound like much
but when you play, oh it is amazing
the snow maps are completely red at the end

honestly I wouldn't put much focus on skins/hats/shenanigans

the real important thing is persistent gore

which doesn't sound like much
but when you play, oh it is amazing
the snow maps are completely red at the end
i can vouch for this
turn FLEX up all the way if your graphics card supports it

the gunplay in it is like 490823094823095 times better and it makes me cum every time

It improves on mostly everything KF1 did. The only reason most people hate it is because they're mad at them adding optional micro transactions while it was still in early access. It's only cosmetics that are in the crates, all weapons, maps, and perks are added to the game for free.

I believe it is "free" to keep as well for PS4 if you have PS Plus, so that's nice if you're like me and most likely can't run it too well on their computer
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 07:43:47 PM by Flamecannon »

I believe it is "free" to keep as well for PS4 if you have PS Plus, so that's nice if you're like me and most likely can't run it too well on their computer
Same, its p great!

you can sprint

i got it on ps4 too. i think ps+ accounts can claim it for free and keep it forever but idk