I've been living in Malawi, one of the poorest countries for the past year, AMA.

Author Topic: I've been living in Malawi, one of the poorest countries for the past year, AMA.  (Read 4399 times)

Um. Can I see some proof of that? Welcome back otherwise. What made you wanna go out there at all?

*insert fbi tip submitted here*

the fact you accidentally became one of the biggest drug distributors is just mind boggling lmfao

What made you wanna go out there at all?

Got a big ol update for all of you.

I'm thinking of moving out here for the next year. I've had countless job offers from local charities and the camp where I stay in (hostel/bar/swimming pool/resturant/long stay houses/tents)
I'd be working as an assistant manager out here, and working for charities on my days off as a project manager.

Although it does mean that I'd have to quit university and deal with my parents basically disowning me.

Just as I was typing this message I met up with the boss of the camp and he's offered me a job, I start tuesday!
I'll probably be working as an illegal since the work visa is like $1000USD.

This does however mean that I will not be able to play any computer games until Malawi sorts out its stuffty internet.

so clone goes to a poorish country with lots of tourism to bang the little ones

furdle goes to a poor country for charity and ends up living up to his title "lord" by becoming a druglord

who's next?

who's next?
Lord Tony accidently becomes a warlord of a cannibalistic tribe

Lord Tony accidently becomes a warlord of a cannibalistic tribe
The horror, the horror.

are you the richest person in malawi?

who's next?
Considering my avatar, im probably going to be a soldier in an interstellar army that tries to push the greater good onto others.

Mr Queeba will lead an industry that will prosper and make things like METAL BAWKSES.

Pah1023 will make the robot revolution happen. Thanks pah.

77x5ghost will be a ghost.

My brother, KaedeLanyo, will probably a chaos god or something similar. That or he will summon a dark god with his UNRESTRAINED, UNQUANTIFYABLE MURDERloving

wait woah what

Um. Can I see some proof of that? Welcome back otherwise. What made you wanna go out there at all?
dude just believe me its all true i swear

furdle goes to a poor country for charity and ends up living up to his title "lord" by becoming a druglord

who's next?
well i want to head down to the zambia area and just screw around and have a lot of fun

well i want to head down to the zambia area and just screw around and have a lot of fun

Zambia is pretty cool, lots of nice wildlife parks and vic falls is pretty dope.

what did they think of a white man in africa? (that is if you are white)

If you went back in time, would you still make the choice to go to Malawi? Or would have rather not gone? If yes, what was the best part of your visit?