Furdles Africa Adventure 2 :: I am now living here for a year

Author Topic: Furdles Africa Adventure 2 :: I am now living here for a year  (Read 6066 times)

It's not tribal or ignorant. If Texas had a polio outbreak and someone mentioned they were visiting Texas, you'd ask if they got polio.

Spent the afternoon today in the construction market, bought 215 pieces of 16 foot 2x2 timber. Ain't no brick limit here son.

It's not tribal or ignorant. If Texas had a polio outbreak and someone mentioned they were visiting Texas, you'd ask if they got polio.
It's quite easy to tell that people in this thread are asking for a comedic factor rather than a serious question. If the OP has HIV or whatever I'm sure he would have likely told us.

It's quite easy to tell that people in this thread are asking for a comedic factor rather than a serious question. If the OP has HIV or whatever I'm sure he would have likely told us.
It'd be a joke with Texas, too. If someone went to Texas and got polio, it'd be the first thing they mentioned.

Off to work today. If you wanna hit me up on Facebook and see pictures and stuff, PM me your name and I'll add you if you're not moist.

Off to work today. If you wanna hit me up on Facebook and see pictures and stuff, PM me your name and I'll add you if you're not moist.
Chancellor Furdle, what do you consider moist

hope you have a good time furdle, sounds like an experience.

no stuff

Why would anyone tell a forum full of teenagers that they have HIV?

I find it funny how a white person went to Africa to help poor unfortunate orphaned africans.

While Jitank a black man is sitting on his computer in America complaining how he hates white people.

Got a big ol update for all of you.

I'm thinking of moving out here for the next year. I've had countless job offers from local charities and the camp where I stay in (hostel/bar/swimming pool/resturant/long stay houses/tents)
I'd be working as an assistant manager out here, and working for charities on my days off as a project manager.

Although it does mean that I'd have to quit university and deal with my parents basically disowning me.

Just as I was typing this message I met up with the boss of the camp and he's offered me a job, I start tuesday!
I'll probably be working as an illegal since the work visa is like $1000USD.

This does however mean that I will not be able to play any computer games until Malawi sorts out its stuffty internet.

i'm guessing africa doesn't have too many european illegal immigrants

Zimbabwe is the greatest nation on earth.

Zimzam for life.