Author Topic: The "The Last Night" stuffshow  (Read 4032 times)

This is a bit off-topic but I've wanted to talk about it, especially when people cite this guy. Sargon did an interview on The Drunken Peasants a few weeks ago and it really made me lose all respect for him. He's such a confident and arrogant guy when he talks on his own channel but when they tried to discuss things he's said with him he dodged and squirmed away from literally everything. They asked him if he was a Annoying Orange supporter. He said "I... Uh... I... dont know." They asked him if Global Warming was real, he said "I don't know, I uh, I don't think I'm qualified to say..." They asked him literally all sorts of things--things he's acted as though he's an expert on--and he squirmed away and backpedaled on all of them. I was really shocked to see what a little bitch he turns out to be when you actually try to argue with him. I never hated him or anything but god-damn he's a spineless little girl. I dunno, I don't think I could credibly watch someone after that. If you can't debate, don't offer to go on someone's show and debate them.

when has he talked about global warming

and he's repeatedly said he's not a Annoying Orange supporter, but he also recently has said that it's hard for him to hate Annoying Orange because he pisses off all the right people. I don't know, maybe he's changed his mind.  Is he not allowed to do that?

it was a fake video lol

wait why am I replying to you
who said you could speak to me homo

when has he talked about global warming

and he's repeatedly said he's not a Annoying Orange supporter, but he also recently has said that it's hard for him to hate Annoying Orange because he pisses off all the right people. I don't know, maybe he's changed his mind.  Is he not allowed to do that?
Nobody alive today has the excuse of saying they don't know enough about global warming to determine it's credibility. There's such an overwhelming influx of studies and news reports over it as well as the fact that it's fundamentally taught in our education system making it essentially impossible to hold the position of "I'm not sure" unless you are 1. an idiot or 2. in denial. He's clearly the latter. This is because he wants to maintain an audience of idiots who actually don't believe in it, without looking like a dunce himself.

He didn't change his mind. They tried to do an interview/debate with him and he refused to take literally *any* position. They asked him about the Paris Accords. He didn't say anything. They asked him about the proposed border-wall, then the immigration ban. Silence, with the occasional "Uh... I'm not sure." He had no idea what the hell he was talking about. He just sat there and squirmed and yelled "I don't know! Uh, I uh, I'm not really educated about that..." This would be an acceptable position from say, a gas station clerk, but not from someone who acts as an expert on the very topics they are then asked about.

They didn't just ask him about random topics--they asked him about things he had discussed online and in his videos--and he was clueless! Someone who can't defend a statement they make has no right to make it in the first place. He's a joke and nobody should take him seriously. Honestly, Paul Joseph Watson is an idiot, but at least he could stick up for himself in the face of basic questioning.

Nobody alive today has the excuse of saying they don't know enough about global warming to determine it's credibility. There's such an overwhelming influx of studies and news reports over it as well as the fact that it's fundamentally taught in our education system making it essentially impossible to hold the position of "I'm not sure" unless you are 1. an idiot or 2. in denial. He's clearly the latter. This is because he wants to maintain an audience of idiots who actually don't believe in it, without looking like a dunce himself.

He didn't change his mind. They tried to do an interview/debate with him and he refused to take literally *any* position. They asked him about the Paris Accords. He didn't say anything. They asked him about the proposed border-wall, then the immigration ban. Silence, with the occasional "Uh... I'm not sure." He had no idea what the hell he was talking about. He just sat there and squirmed and yelled "I don't know! Uh, I uh, I'm not really educated about that..." This would be an acceptable position from say, a gas station clerk, but not from someone who acts as an expert on the very topics they are then asked about.

They didn't just ask him about random topics--they asked him about things he had discussed online and in his videos--and he was clueless! Someone who can't defend a statement they make has no right to make it in the first place. He's a joke and nobody should take him seriously. Honestly, Paul Joseph Watson is an idiot, but at least he could stick up for himself in the face of basic questioning.

Maybe it has to do with him living in the UK and dealing a lot with UK politics, much less than US politics. Did you know that before you tried to roast him over a fire that you made?

Also, the science around climate change is far from settled. Yes, it is real, but with all the hysteria and alarmism circulated by the left, not the right, I can imagine he'd be pretty confused about it's scale or how much of it is man-made or how disastrous it's going to be, as would anyone. To say that you know everything about how the environment works is beyond arrogant and just straight up false.

It's not his loving job to know everything. You're purposefully holding him up to unrealistic standards so you can diss him for having different opinions than you.

I'm sorry that he doesn't know everything

Maybe it has to do with him living in the UK and dealing a lot with UK politics, much less than US politics.
Not knowing about US politics would be fine if you didn't pretend as though you were a master of US politics. You're trying to shove words in my mouth beccause you know you're full of stuff and can't defend this loser. He pretends like he knows everything about the US--he makes tons of videos about US politics and Hillary Clinton. But when asked about those same politics, he can't stand up to scrutiny for a minute before he meekly crawls into his little shell. That's the problem. He's a huckster, and you've been fooled.

Did you know that before you tried to roast him over a fire that you made?
Yea, I could tell. You know, by the goddamn accent. You're literally making yourself and your case look worse with each sentence.

To say that you know everything about how the environment works is beyond arrogant and just straight up false.
Yes, that would be loving stupid, which is why I didn't say it. Nice strawman kiddo.

It's not his loving job to know everything. You're purposefully holding him up to unrealistic standards so you can diss him for having different opinions than you.
You know what you said about bulding a fire for yourself? That's exactly what he did. He pretended like he knew everything about the politics he discusses while he takes sides and condemns positions he knows nothing about. When people ask him questions he breaks down and reveals that he doesn't know a goddamn thing. Someone who can't answer simple questions about their positions has no authority to give others advice. He's a joke.

I'm sorry that he doesn't know everything
Are you kidding me? You've always seemed like a pretty intelligent user, so its a shame to see you use such a ridiculous strawman. You already know what I'm going to say, so it's a bit redudant. I'll try to summarize nonetheless: He makes videos talking about politics, endorsing certain characters and condemning others. He laughs arrogantly like everyone else is just so stupid but when people try to ask him basic questions about his positions he falls apart. Since he doesn't know a goddamn thing about his own positions, he has no authority to instruct others what to believe. Anyone who listens to him after knowing this is a joke.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 06:28:50 PM by McZealot »

damn zealot showing his teeth

jesus loving christ zealot
This is pretty pathetic. A lot of people have pointed out that this is kind-of your signature move. Don't bother to understand the points they make because you know you can't refute them. You seem to think that by condemning people's entire posts as so ridiculous they aren't worthy of response you'll make yourself look good, but it's really quite the opposite. This is the reason so few people can take you seriously when you do join into a discussion.

that went off the rails quickly didnt it

Not knowing about US politics would be fine if you didn't pretend as though you were a master of US politics. You're trying to shove words in my mouth beccause you know you're full of stuff and can't defend this loser. He pretends like he knows everything about the US--he makes tons of videos about US politics and Hillary Clinton. But when asked about those same politics, he can't stand up to scrutiny for a minute before he meekly crawls into his little shell. That's the problem. He's a huckster, and you've been fooled.

Except no, he literally loving doesn't. He talks about GamerGate, Annoying Orange/the 2016 election and Syria. That's probably the extent he's touched on the US. A good 90% of his videos deal with European/international politics, not US politics, because he doesn't loving live there, so you shouldn't expect him to know everything about US politics.

Yes, that would be loving stupid, which is why I didn't say it. Nice strawman kiddo.

oh look what's this
Nobody alive today has the excuse of saying they don't know enough about global warming to determine it's credibility. There's such an overwhelming influx of studies and news reports over it as well as the fact that it's fundamentally taught in our education system making it essentially impossible to hold the position of "I'm not sure" unless you are 1. an idiot or 2. in denial.

You know what you said about bulding a fire for yourself? That's exactly what he did. He pretended like he knew everything about the politics he discusses while he takes sides and condemns positions he knows nothing about. When people ask him questions he breaks down and reveals that he doesn't know a goddamn thing. Someone who can't answer simple questions about their positions has no authority to give others advice. He's a joke.

Right, because one bad interview means that Sargon is a lost individual who knows nothing about his own positions. Get. The forget. Out.

If you had bothered to watch literally any of his other interviews, with, say, Dave Rubin, you'd know that he knows exactly what his positions are on the topics that he posts about. But yeah, he's a complete piss-for-brains because he doesn't know about topics that he doesn't care about.

This is pretty pathetic. A lot of people have pointed out that this is kind-of your signature move. Don't bother to understand the points they make because you know you can't refute them. You seem to think that by condemning people's entire posts as so ridiculous they aren't worthy of response you'll make yourself look good, but it's really quite the opposite. This is the reason so few people can take you seriously when you do join into a discussion.
Do you have to respond to everything in this topic with a paragraph or more? Pro tip; paragraphs don't make you sound smart

Except no, he literally loving doesn't. He talks about GamerGate, Annoying Orange/the 2016 election and Syria.
Uh, yea. He talks about Annoying Orange a lot in his videos (often in advocacy, praising him as "The madman!") so they tried to ask him what he thinks of Annoying Orange and his positions. When asked on any sort of specific basis he just about stuff himself and curled up into a ball. If he so confidently makes 10% of his videos on something he knows nothing about, why should I trust him to make others reliably? I wouldn't trust a scientist who only fabricated ten percent of his studies.

oh look what's this
The substance of that post is not 'I know EVERYTHING about climate change', and if you gathered that from it you are ridiculous. However I know enough to confirm that it is real with certainty and so should everyone else. It's like if I said "You can't refute the existance of gravity," and you responded with "OH YEA? You know EVERY LITTLE THING about gravity? Are you a gravity SCIENTIST? Huh?!" It's not only completely irrelevant, it's weirdly off-topic.